Chapter 13:61

Lapis

"L-Lapis... Before I lose you too..., I want to say something.... Lapis, I-I like you. And I think im falling in love with you." Said Peridot. "And, I hope its not going to be awkward between us that we sleep in the same bed and now that I like you..." Oh, Peridot! If only you know what I feel everynight when I sleep with you! "Its going to be fine Peri, dont get stressed up about it." 

"And I guess, youre pretty stupid to fall in love with me." I said between chuckles. I was wearing her coat, and it felt really cute. "Yeah, I guess I am pretty duper stupid to fall in love with you. And I actually like it." She said smiling. We were on our way home, we just got to the hospital. And mom is going to kill us that we came home late. We were on the porch when I suddenly realized that I dont have the house key. "Fuck!" Peridot flinched from my sudden cursing. "What is it?" She asked. "I forgot the house key..., damn it..." I heard her hum. "Is it this key?" She asked and she fished to her pockets the house key. "How?" "Eh... Long story." She shrugged her shoulders. We went inside and the house was pretty quiet. I went to the kitchen to get some water when I saw a note. And it was from my parents.

Lappy and Peri,

We might be gone for 3 to 5 days, Blue is with us, if you are reading this, we might be on our way to Empire city by now. We'll bring you something when we get back. The house is yours for the week. 

Call us if you need anything :0 love you!

"Looks like..., we have the house to ourselves." I said to Peridot who was looking at her phone in a serious matter. "Yo, Peri, you okay?" "Oh huh? Oh, I um... Its just Aquamarine... She's spamming me with messages on why I didnt attend the play. She said that the baby isnt important, the play is more important, she is more important." She read the messages. "And she expects you to believe that? Who is she to say that Steven isnt important?" God that bitch is really annoying....  "Hey, Peridot you know what? Why dont you forget about her and be with me in the room for the whole day and do things."