Chapter 8:45

So yeah..... I dont wanna get killed by ImGay so.... Here, i hope youll like it

------------------------------

February has finally ended and March finally stared kicking my ass out of bed. Since ts the start of spring... "Mmmmmom!!! AAAAA!!! I cant get up!!! I need help!!!" A little while later, mom swung the door open and started on tugging me out of bed.

Mom, sometimes you are as lazy as me... You cant even get me up and out  of bed.
"Lapis, honey. Why dont you go and walk outside with Peridot?" She smiled while cleaning the living room where I am right now. "Mom I cant go outside... I have a cold and Peridot is nowhere to be found..." I grumbled.
A few hours of watching the leaves fall from the branches, the door swung open leaving me and my parents and Luin surprised.

We all took a peek at the front door and saw Peridot behind her back grunting.
When she finally turned, I almost cried out of happiness. He struggled out of Peridot's arms when he finally saw me. He dashed away using Peridot's chest as a launching pad. I ran up to him and dangled on the carpet with him licking my face. "H-ho my gosh.. P-Pumkin!! Oh gosh! I missed you so much buddy! Oh my god.... Hhhh ahahaha!!! I am never gonna leave you again! I am so sorry!!!"

"Did someone say Pumpkin!?" Luin shouted. " Mom! Dad! Luin! Pumkin's here!!!" I shouted. "Oh god... I missed you so much..." I cried. I looked at the blonde with a thankful smile. Inran up to her and hugged her ever so tightly.
"Thank you for bringing him back... It means a lot to me and to my family."
"How did you know that I have a dog?" Suddenly she broke the hug and showed me a pic. "It was easy." She smiled.

I still cannot believe she isvback!!! AAAAAAAA I thought I'll never see him again!! Jesus christ... This.... This is really something else for Peridot to do.
But still... Im happy Pumpkin is back.

"Hey Peridot."
"Hmm?" She turned to me efore turning off the lights.
"Thanks again... For everything. I kinda appreciate you being here inside this house." I smiled as I took the blankets and covered my whole body.
"It wasnt really a problem. I also like doggehs . And at first  I didn't know that it was yours until I asked them haha." She sheepishly laughed.

Thanks Peri

------------------------------

So thats it... I finally got Pumkin into the story! Wooohooo! Actually my orange bear names Pumkin cause he has pumkin carvings on his tummy! So anyways... Guess who's another new character on the next next next next next update???