Chapter 11:55

JULY

"Hey Lazuli, are you doing something tonight?"

"Not really, why do you ask?"

"Well, I was actually thinking of some stuff... since we havent hang out in a while, I thought we could do some stuff."

"And what kind of stuff would that be?"

"Netflix and Chill."

*cough* *cough* What the hell?! Did she just really say that?! "W-what?"

"Netflix and Chill."

Oh shit she really did say it. Does Peridot like me?! What the hell is goin on?! "N-netflix and C-chill?" "Yes." "Peridot, you do know what that means right?" "Yeah." "So that means.... You want to have s-" "Is there some other meaning for Netflix and Chill?" EH???? SO THAT MEANS... "What the hell do you think does Netflix and Chill mean?" "Watching Netflix and Chilling? Is there other meaning to it?" "Yes! Of course there is!" I cant believe im saying this.... "You just asked me to have sex with you! Netflix and Chill means having sex!" "WhaaaAAAAAAA?! Oh my gosh I am so sorry! I-Its not what you think! I just wanted to watch movies with you!" She said covering her red face. "I-Im s-sorry! I didnt mean to say that!" "Its fine. You little innocent lemon." 

---------------- 

"Pick another one! Pick another one!" She shouted like a child. "Peridot, its already 2:25 in the morning. We watched 4 movies now. And stop shouting, the neighbors will hear us. And mom and dad will kill me-..... wait... Mom and dad arent here...." I suddenly jumped off of the bed and checked Blue's room if she was there. And Im actually glad. She aint here. 

"Fine, lets watch more.

*a few hours of watching*

*snore* 

"Sheesh...  You can be a kid whenever you watch movies with me, Peridot." Man, its boring here.... 

Lapis: Hey Amethyst

Lapis: You still awake?

Ame dude:"You always know I am"

Ame dude:"So, what happened to your fancy little date with Peridot?"

Lapis: How the hell did you know about that?!

Lapis: And it wasnt a date :V

Ame dude:"Right...., we saw it earlier. We were there about a few hours ago, and we saw the lights on in your room. The only room that has a light turned on."

Lapis: So, what you doing?

Ame dude:"Chilling with Pearl. She slept in my house today."

Lapis: Oh why?

Ame dude: "Idk, Im still going to ask her when she wakes up, probably just another drama."

Lapis : Hey, dont be like that to her.

Ame dude: Right, Im sorry. Anyways, gtg its getting early I have to go watch sum shit"

Lapis: Alright, bye