Chapter 2:11

LAPIS

I dragged Square to mt room and put her on my bed. "Let's watch something. Im bored." I said.  "Okay then. What do yo want to watch?" She asked me. "You pick." "Do you really want to watch?" She asked. "No not really... It's just... It's so weird that we're together now." I said looking down. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." She then kissed me on the lips which I got melted into. "Are we seriously doing this?" I asked. "Well we wont have sex, we'll just be making out." I smiled. "Square..." "Mhm?" "What are the other's gonna say if they find out that we're together?" I'm really scared at this situation right now, because how am I going to tell Jasper and the others about this?! They might say that Im a train wreck for going out with my best friend's sister. "Don't worry about it, I'll do everything I can to not make it awkward." "Square." "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too." I kissed her deeply and she started pinning me down on my bed and started kissing me. "Can we keep our clothes on?" I said. "Yeah sure."  

We made out and by the word MADE OUT for me is not having sex, we both took a bath together. Then after that, we went downstairs and started cooking for dinner. I have to say. Square is a pretty great cook. She really cooks fine but a whole lot more level than just FINE. Later on my parents got back home. "What is that amazing smell?" Dad asked. "Diner's ready. Square cooked them." They both sat down and began eating. "Mmmhh this is delicious, the meat is very tasty." Mom said. "Mom. Don't speak when your mouth is full." "Aren't you guys gonna eat?" "We already ate before you guys got home." "Well I'll be going now." Squaridot said about to leave but dad stopped her. "Stay for the night, Im pretty sure Lapis wants to sleep with you." I blushed when dad said that. "Besides, it's already late." 

Hey guys! Can't keep you guys waiting for a day or two so here's another chapter!