13:18 WEDNESDAY

It was mid class when Louis' name was called over the speaker in the classroom he was currently sitting in

It was mid class when Louis' name was called over the speaker in the classroom he was currently sitting in. A frown plastered to his face, he listened closely as he was instructed to the principal's office, with his belongings. Almost rolling his eyes at the thought that he would have to go in there again, he couldn't quite understand why he had to see the principal again. Louis had told the principal that he wouldn't slap or do Zayn any harm again, which he probably would if he got the chance. He wouldn't hesitate, let's put it that way. So why did he have to see the principal again?

Letting his arse rise up from the seat he was in, he pushed the cheap chair back, making it screech loudly against the floor, in the now quiet classroom. Grabbing his backpack and swinging it over his shoulder, he could feel that all eyes in the classroom were on him, watching his every move. It was dead uncomfortable, and Louis felt his cheeks heat up at the thought of being watched. They wouldn't have wanted to be stared at either if it was them who was put in that situation. Pushing the chair back in, he hurriedly walked to the door that would lead him out of the classroom. Eyes meeting the teacher's on his way out, he made an awkward smile, mumbling a small "sorry" which he really didn't know why he apologized for. Maybe it was just because he was being polite?

Opening the door, he cringed at how quiet the class behind him had become and hurried to close the door again. Taking a deep inhale through his nostrils once he was outside the closed door, he let himself have a moment before he walked to the principal's office. The grande hallway of the school was empty, not a single human could be spotted, which was quite rare since the hallway was usually filled with students.

The door to the principal's office had a small iron sign hanging on it, the letters 'principal's office' spelled out in black letters. If someone would have told Louis a month ago, that he would be going to the principal's office two days in a row, Louis wouldn't have believed it, and would probably just have shaken his head in disbelief. He had only been to the principal's office once before yesterday, and it was just to talk about his grades. Now he was being called in like he was some kind of criminal, at least that's how he felt.

Placing a quick hard knock on the door, Louis soon heard the voice of the principal shout for him to come in. Doing so, Louis grabbed the door handle firmly and opened the door. "Please close the door behind you," the principal said. Doing as told, Louis could feel his heart begin to beat faster. His nerves were starting to show, with small sweat drops starting to form just above his upper lip.

Looking down at his hands, he noticed how red they had started to appear. All the blood had been drawn to them, and they were starting to tingle. Beginning to fiddle with his hands, he felt quite embarrassed when he became aware of how sweaty and clammy his hands had started to appear.

"Take a seat, Louis,"

Taking a seat in a chair at the big brown desk, Louis was sat right in front of the principal who was wearing a white button-up shirt, tugged into his brown pants, his glasses hanging in a thread around his neck. The look was very old-fashioned, and so was the principal.