15:06 FRIDAY

Everyone was excited for the week to end, and the weekend to come by

Everyone was excited for the week to end, and the weekend to come by. Louis couldn't wait to get home, and be alone. Maybe sleep the whole weekend, so he didn't have to deal with all his awful thoughts, and weird messages he was getting.

Humming softly to himself as he walked through the school parking lot, his eyes shot up when he heard someone call his name.

The voice was familiar, but also kind of terrifying. Turning on his heel, he was met with the sight of Sebastian sitting in his car, staring at Louis. Swallowing thickly, Louis felt his heart beat sped up as he hesitatingly walked to the older boy.

Mind wandering with thoughts about what was about to happened, he forgot to look where he was stepping and stumbled over a rock. Cheeks turning bright red, he picked himself up and quickly walked over to his boyfriend.

"You need a ride home?" Sebastian asked, his stunningly blue eyes glistering in the sun. Shrugging, Louis looked away. Why was he acting as if nothing had happened? It was utterly confusing for the younger boy. Not even getting a chance to speak, Sebastian hastily spoke again.

"Get in," he demanded.

Frowning a bit, Louis felt pressured. He couldn't back away, he was too afraid of what would have happened if he disobeyed Sebastian. He tried that before, and lets say it didn't go well. Slowly stepping into the vehicle, Louis put his backpack on the floor. Looking over at Sebastian, he noticed how the older boy was already looking at him, a smirk on his lips and lust planted deep in his eyes. Immediately turning his gaze to the floor, he squeezed his thighs together and inhaled deeply.

Starting the vehicle, and driving out of the school parking lot, Sebastian unexpectedly planted his warm hand on Louis thigh. The younger boy shivered, and immediately he wanted to push him away. "I've missed you baby," Sebastian mumbled, and nudged the younger boy's jean clad thigh. Swallowing thickly, Louis squeezed his eyes shut, and inhaled deeply. He was screaming internally. Humming in response, Louis hoped for it to be over soon.

Louis wanted to push his warm clammy hand off his thigh, and tell him how much pain he had put the younger boy through. He even wanted to break up with the Sebastian sometimes, but was too scared. Then he would have no one, and Sebastian would probably not approve.

Pulling his eyes from the floor, he gulped when he noticed Zayn walking on the sidewalk. Sebastian and Zayn were close friends, and Louis hated it. He already figured what was about to happen, that was why he sent pleading eyes in the older boy's direction. Sebastian didn't seem to notice anything, he carelessly rolled down the window. "Zayn! Hey man, you want a ride?"

Louis eyes grew wide, and a lump formed in his throat. No, no, no, no, no, god no. He could already feel his hands get sweaty. He could hear Zayn mumble something, and then a 'yes'. Shrinking in his seat, Louis looked out of the window and sighed. "Oh, you're here too," Zayn said sarcastically when he entered the vehicle, but Louis didn't say anything, he continued looking out of the window. Sebastian didn't say anything either, not that Louis had expected it, but the least he could do was defend his boyfriend.