13:17 TUESDAY

It came as a shock for Louis, that Evan was unknown number

It came as a shock for Louis, that Evan was unknown number. The nauseous feeling had gone straight through him, and he immediately excused himself, and went to the bathroom. Niall and Liam didn't notice how all the color vanished from the younger boy's cheeks, they just thought he just went for a pee. When really, Louis was knelt in front of the toilet, in the school bathroom, emptying his stomach, that only held the banana, Liam had given him earlier.

Louis was still in the bathroom, shakily sat on the closed toilet seat. Louis was bobbing his thigh up and down to keep himself occupied. The metallic taste of blood was present on the boy's tongue, probably from biting his lip so hard.

His phone was held tight in his hand, as he rested it on the bobbing thigh. He just needed some time alone, he felt so sick it was almost unbelievable. Leaning his head back, he looked up at the ceiling. The bright light hit his eyes, making him squeeze them shut.

At least he now knew who was sending the weird, creepy threats. He should have known, was what he thought. The first message he got was; You're right, you're not good enough for anyone. He remembered it clearly. The fear, the angst, the confusion rising in him.

Some parts of Evan being unknown number didn't make sense to Louis. Who took the picture of Louis and Evan at the party? It wasn't Evan who did it, that was not an option. But who was it then? Was someone helping Evan?

As his mind was racing with thoughts, he felt his phone vibrate in his hand. Leaning his head back, he squeezed his eyes shut. He couldn't handle another hate message. He wished for the best, and he was almost out of breath as he finally decided to check who was messaging him.

Harry

13:22

Hi, we really need to talk. This has been one big confusion, and I just want it to come to an end. I'm extremely sorry, and I can't help but feel so, so bad for being such a big donkey. Can we talk?

Inhaling sharply after reading the message, Louis was relieved that it wasn't unknown number messaging him. Though, he didn't know how to feel about Harry wanting to talk. Sure he wanted to fix everything, and not have such a messy life, but it wasn't that easy.

He hesitated for a while before he actually started typing in a new message. He had so much he wanted to say, yet he couldn't. He was too afraid of Evan, and the threat he received. He really did believe that Zayn would break his face. Zayn didn't care that Louis was hurt, hell he probably wouldn't even care if Louis died. The thought made Louis shiver, and he hoped that Zayn would just stay away.

To: Harry

13:26

Okay. Where?

Louis sighed and pressed sent. It immediately said read, and Harry stared typing right away.

Harry