00:21 THURSDAY

Louis looked up at Harry with wide eyes

Louis looked up at Harry with wide eyes. "Harry?" He exclaimed, and tugged his bed covers closer to his body. Harry smiled at his movements. "Sebastian left. How are you feeling?" Harry asked, and looked fondly at Louis.

Louis sat up and shrugged. "Harry, uh, there's something I want you to know" Louis said and sighed, disappointed in himself. A frown formed on Harry's face.

"Uh" Louis stuttered, and inhaled deeply trying to keep himself together. Harry noticed and took hold of the younger boy's hand that was laid perfectly on his white bed cover. "Relax love" Harry demanded and nudged Louis hand. Almost melting at Harry's choice of words, Louis blushed bright red. It was so wrong, yet it felt so right.

Louis looked down and avoided eye contact. "I wasn't actually sick..." Louis whispered quietly, hoping Harry didn't catch what he just said. Harry frowned and let go of Louis warm hand. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Swallowing thickly and squeezing his eyes shut, Louis decided he should probably just get on with it. "I was just pretending" Louis said, feeling utterly guilty. Harry didn't look like he was having any of it. "Hold up. You pretended to fake being sick, while your boyfriend was shit worried about you?" Harry asked confused about the situation. Louis nodded.

"Look Louis, I know he doesn't treat you right, but that's not the way to fix it. That's just sick!" Harry exclaimed and stood up from the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry" Louis mumbled, head hanging low. Shaking his head, Harry sighed frustrated. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to your boyfriend" Harry said, and walked out of the room without even glancing at Louis.

"Harry, wait!" Louis shouted, and jumped out of his bed, running out of the room. Louis ran down the stairs, but stopped halfway, when he felt the room spinning.

____________
Thank you guys so so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, and stay safe, bye. xx