14:43 THURSDAY

Standing in the hallway, leaning against a wall, Louis patiently waited for Harry's class to be over

Standing in the hallway, leaning against a wall, Louis patiently waited for Harry's class to be over. There wasn't a ton of people in the hallway, so it was mostly quiet, just how Louis wanted it. He couldn't help but think about the meeting he and Harry had in the bathroom. He swore he could feel his heart get warmer, as Harry told him that he cared about Louis and that he wanted to be there for Louis. Louis had never imagined that it would turn out like this. Slowly bringing his hand to his mouth, he started chewing on his nails, in an attempt of keeping himself busy.

Furrowing his eyebrows together, Louis wanted to roll his eyes as he could hear his name being called.

Slowly bringing his eyes from the floor, to look at who was talking, he swallowed thickly as he saw the familiar Irishman walking towards him. From the look on Niall's face, Louis could tell that he wasn't very pleased with the situation either. His face held sadness and guilt, mixed in a very depressed looking expression. Wanting to just run away, Louis fought the urge and stood still as he waited for Niall to come closer.

The older boy was panting as he got closer, big huffs of air escaping his pink lips. Small, dark bags were hung underneath his blue eyes. In a short moment Louis felt empathy, but that feeling quickly got replaced by anger, as Niall's lips parted and he started rambling.

"I-I, Lou, my gosh... I'm so extremely sorry," Niall said, eyes not meeting the younger ones. The older boy couldn't stand still, he kept shifting on his feet, his gaze not meeting Louis' harsh glare.

"I feel so incredibly stupid, you have no idea," Niall went on, licking his lips and letting out a deep sigh, before throwing his head back and shaking it. Watching in anger, Louis held his eyes on Niall and watched every anxious move he took.

"You're wrong Niall, I actually do have an idea of how it feels to be stupid," Louis spoke, his back still leaned against a wall as he threw his head back. Nervously lifting his gaze from the floor, Niall finally looked at Louis.

"Because you know what? I thought we were friends," Louis said, letting his tongue slide freely in his mouth. "I feel betrayed, and hurt. But after all, that's two emotions I get to feel quite often, and you should know that," Louis said, finally looking Niall in the eyes. Guilty blue meeting furious blue.

"Now, what's your excuse?" Louis asked, biting the inside of his cheek. He couldn't wait to hear what Niall had to say, and there was no way the older boy could fix this.

"I-I talked to Evan," Niall started, stuttering nervously as he spoke.

"He promised me that he would make me popular," Niall said, shifting on his feet and fiddling with his hands. Shaking his head, Louis let out a fake laugh.

"I'm at a loss of words," Louis said, biting his lips as his eyes were trained on the floor beneath him. "This isn't a fucking teenage movie Niall, snap out of it!" Louis exclaimed.