00:36 SATURDAY

It's your fault I'm even here, it's your fault, it's all your fault, he wanted to scream

"Louis, please tell me what's wrong. I can tell you're hurting," Harry said concerned, his fingers itching for the need to touch the younger boy. Looking down, his fringe falling in his face, Louis inhaled shakily.

"I-I um, uh, Harry I can't," Louis stuttered, and shaked his head, more tears falling from his eyes. Biting his lip, Harry was furrowing his brows together. "Breathe for me, Louis," Harry said, when he felt how tense the younger boy was. The younger boy took a deep shaky breath, but kept his head down.

"Who did this to you?" Harry asked, his fingers brushing over Louis neck where the red mark was, making the younger boy flinch. This was all too much to handle for Louis. Shaking slightly he finally muttered the name. "Zayn," voice so quiet, the older boy almost didn't hear it, but he did. Louis held his head low, too embarrassed to look Harry in the eyes. But if he had, he would have seen eyes filled with fury, and hatred.

Hands clenching, the older boy swallowed thickly. "I'll take you home," Harry said behind gritted teeth, the younger boy shaking his head. "You're drunk Harry," Louis said. Even if Harry wasn't drunk, he wouldn't have had the boy take him home. He was angry at Harry for kissing Evan, but even angrier at himself for caring so much.

"I don't care," Harry growled angrily, obviously affected of what his best friend had done to the poor boy. Putting his arms around himself, Louis felt his heart sank at the way Harry spoke.

"I don't want you to walk home-" Harry said, being interrupted by the dark haired boy standing in the doorframe. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" Zayn grinned, obviously very drunk. But not too drunk to give Louis a threatening glare.

Turning around to look at Zayn, Harry huffed in response. "If you weren't so drunk right now, I would have punched you so hard," Harry said angrily, his chest rising and falling fast. Eyes wide, Zayn laughed. "Ah, I see your new friend has been spreading rumors about me," Zayn laughed, pointing his finger at Louis who was hiding behind Harry's broad figure.

Grabbing Zayn's hand and bringing it down forcefully, Harry rolled his eyes at the unrecognizable monster standing in front of him. "How would you like to explain the mark on his neck, then?" Harry claspsed his sweaty palms together frustrated.

Wanting to roll his eyes, Louis pushed himself past the two arguing boys. I'm done, he thought to himself. "Louis, wait!" He heard Harry shout behind him, but that didn't stop him. Louis started running through the long hallway, and down the stairs, being met with the loud music, and the strong smell of alcohol and sweat. He scrunched up his nose, as he managed to push through the crowd of dancing people.