13:42 THURSDAY

Louis spent the most of his day, trying to ignore Niall

Louis spent the most of his day, trying to ignore Niall. It wasn't all that easy since Louis hung out with Harry, and Niall was usually around too when Harry was. Louis was still shocked about what Niall told him, about him being a part of the mean messages he had received. He didn't imagine Niall had that in him. Who would have thought that the goofy white fella was actually cruel, and not even remotely close to being innocent? That was definitely news.

The young boy still felt bad about yesterday, and the bottle of vodka that he stole. He had seen Sebastian walk in the hallway, but they both seemed to ignore each other, which was probably for the best.

Twisting the doorknob, Louis slowly made his way into the men's bathroom. The familiar smell of piss hung heavily in the air, making Louis' squeeze his nose up at the awful smell.

Stepping into his usual stall, he quickly locked it, and pulled down his pants. As Louis was doing his business, he heard the door to the stall next door open and lock. Rolling his eyes slightly, Louis pulled up his undergarments.

A screechy sound was heard, as a small piece of crumbled paper was passed under the stall. Eyes staring wide, Louis felt the excitement built up inside of him, when he saw the small crumbled note being passed under the stall.

Pulling up his pants and zipping them, he bended down to pick up the crumbled paper.

It's you?

Louis smiled softly at the note, feeling how warm his cheeks got. He remembered the last time he "talked" to the guy in the other stall.

He remembered a note being sent under the stall about a week ago, about a party, and how the person would be wearing a yellow shirt at the party. And it turned out to be Harry, who was the guy Louis had "messaged" under the wall. It was surreal, but maybe Louis didn't want it any other way.

A pencil rolled under the wall as well, and Louis picked it up and began to write a reply.

Yup, it's me.

Writing the note, Louis had to bite his lip to keep himself from smiling. He found it quite funny, how he knew that it was Harry on the other side, but Harry didn't know that it was Louis on the other side.

Crumbling the paper, Louis passed the note and the pencil back and waited for a reply.

A minute or so passed, and the paper was back with the pencil rolling around on the ground. Bending down, Louis picked up the note and hurriedly read it through.

I don't think I have had a chance to properly introduce myself, I'm sorry about that though. But I'm Harry, Harry Styles, if that makes any sense to you?

Smiling at the note, Louis quickly wrote another message on the crumbled paper.

Nice to meet you Harry, I'm Louis