12:17 THURSDAY

Skipping lunch that day, Louis put on a fake smile as he passed people in the hallway

Skipping lunch that day, Louis put on a fake smile as he passed people in the hallway. He went straight to the bathroom, to be alone. Pulling out his journal, he found a pen and started writing how he felt that day.

Dear journal

12:17

Thursday

Honestly, I'm in need of a friend. Fortunately I got you for now. I'll tell you what's going on. Harry found out. And I don't know what to do anymore. He asked me why I haven't left Sebastian, because he was treating me so badly, and I just shrugged. But I can't just let go of what made me sad, because it was the only thing that once made me happy. I'm not anyone's first choice. I'm not anyone's favorite. People may tell me I mean a lot to them and that they care, but I know there's always someone they will choose over me. I don't know how to tell anyone that I'm broken without feeling needy, I just need a friend. I don't know how to open up without being judged. I'm miserable. I'm weak if I cry, but it's the only way I can express my feelings without talking. But it will be alright, won't it? That's what everyone says. Right now everything is crashing down. I can feel every emotion, except for happiness. I can also feel my stomach aching for food, but for now I'll ignore it. It's certainly not the most important thing right now, and It wouldn't hurt if I just lost a few kilos, because honestly I'm disgusted with myself. Sebastian told me my thighs were thick. Before he told me, I didn't notice, but now it's everything I can think of.

Yours sincerely, Louis.

Sighing softly, Louis put on his backpack that was laid on the floor. Holding his journal tightly in his hand, he walked out of the bathroom. There were no one in the hallway, everyone was in the cafeteria eating lunch. Louis didn't bother, he liked it quiet anyway.

Walking slow to his locker, he stiffened as he felt a meaty hand on his shoulder stopping him in his tracks. Not wanting to turn around, he stood still, eyes wide. His heart was beating rapidly, and he felt as his throat was getting tighter and dry. "Well well," a terrifying familiar voice began.

Muscles tightening, Louis turned on his heel and almost grimaced when he was met with hazel brown eyes, staring evilly back at Louis blue eyes that were filled with fear. Swallowing thickly, Louis gasped slightly. "I heard about that blowjob, are you giving them out for free now?" Zayn asked grinning evilly, licking his lips. Gaze immediately falling to the floor, he felt all the blood drain from his face, getting sickly pale. The whole school must have known by now, and it was ruining Louis. Shifting awkwardly on his feet, he felt his heart tighten at the question.

"Mmh, no," Louis murmured, face down, rubbing his clammy hands together behind his back. "Nevermind, I'm not gay anyways," Zayn snorted. Nodding slowly, Louis kept his eyes on the floor.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," Zayn demanded, roughly grabbing Louis jaw, making the younger boy whimper quietly. Wide eyes shot up, looking Zayn straight in the eyes. His heart was jumping, just like a rabbit running fearfully though the forest, it felt awful. He wanted to run, or call for help.