23:57 FRIDAY

3 new messages

3 new messages.

Harry

23:16

Looooooouis, I'm missing on you

Louis frowned and rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the sharp light coming from his phone. Being confused as to why Harry would send him a message that late, and be so straight forward, made Louis stare at the text with wide eyes.

It was Friday, and Louis came home from the hospital earlier that day. He had been resting all day, and did not go to school. 

Scrolling down, he noticed the other messages he had gotten from Harry. 

Harry

23:29

You can shake an apple off an apple tree

With Harry's words making no sense he assumed that the older boy was probably drunk, something Louis never had been. 

Harry

23:33

Get you sweet ass over to Sebastian's, I need your company 

Biting his lip, Louis couldn't help but shiver while reading those words. Did Harry notice his bum? Louis felt his cheeks getting hot. 

To: Harry

23:57

Are you drunk??

Louis typed in, and waited eagerly for a response.

Harry

23:58

10 points to you, I am in fact very druwnk

Shaking his head, Louis decided to not reply, and just go back to sleep. He didn't get to close his eyes for long, when the phone started ringing about five minutes after Louis had put it down. Heartbeat immediately increasing, he sat up and picked his phone off his bedside table, answering the call with shaky hands.

"I get a feeling that you are, um, ignoring me, issss that right Tomlinson?" Harry slurred making Louis blush at the mention of his last name. 

"I was not, I was just trying to-" 

"Uh uh, I think you are lying love," Harry said, interrupting Louis. Biting his lip hard, Louis frowned when he hard someone call Harry's name out loud in the background noise. 

"Who's that?" Louis asked out of curiosity, not liking the thought of Harry with another male, who was not Louis.

"I'm just wondering now, why haven't your boyfriend invited you?" Harry asked, totally ignoring Louis question, making the younger boy groan internally.

"He did, I just don't like partying. I answered your question, now answer mine, who's with you?" Louis asked, slightly ignoring the question Harry asked. It wasn't just because Louis didn't like partying, it was because Sebastian was a completely different person when he was around his friends.

"If you want to know so badly, then why aren't you here yet?" Harry asked teasingly, his voice was rough and filled with lust. Louis felt himself getting slightly aroused by Harry's voice, and he felt like he had no choice, but attend the party.

__________________

Louis lightly knocked on Sebastian's front door, already regretting being there. As he stood and waited for someone to open the door, all he could think of was how stupid this was. He was pinning over a boy he couldn't have, due to the fact that he already had a boyfriend, that he was too afraid of breaking up with. And the other reason being that Harry was simply too good for Louis.

About to turn on his heel and escape the moment, Louis jumped in surprise when the door finally opened, being met with a stank of alcohol and sweat. Scrunching his nose up in disgust, he walked past the boy who had opened the door. 

Scanning the room, he noticed the living room was filled with people, yet he couldn't seem to find a curly haired lad in the crowd. 

Louis gently pushed through the crowd to get to the kitchen, where he assumed he could get something to drink. When he finally entered the kitchen, he internally screamed, knowing that he had practically already digged his own grave. Standing in the doorframe, Louis was met with an evil glare from the brown eyes he feared so awfully much.  

Zayn.