15:34 WEDNESDAY

When Louis unexpectedly had hugged Liam, it didn't come as a shock for the older boy

When Louis unexpectedly had hugged Liam, it didn't come as a shock for the older boy. They talked for awhile, as Louis cried silently, Liam comforting him and telling him that he would be there for Louis.

Louis had told Liam about basically everything, just not the scars on his wrist. He felt as he could trust Liam, so he did, and told him almost everything he had gone through for the past weeks. Liam was speechless, and his fists were clenched the whole time Louis told him about the sexual harassment, that Sebastian put him through. Louis could tell that Liam was utterly disgusted, by Sebastian's behavior.

They sat for a good hour and talked, Louis never came back to the cafeteria, instead Liam asked if he should go and pick up the younger boy's backpack, so he didn't have to face people like for example; Evan or Zayn. Unbelievably grateful was the feeling Louis held, he just hoped Liam was honest and loyal.

It was now 15:34, and school had just ended 34 minutes ago. Louis was currently in the supermarket with Sebastian. It was weird how their relationship hadn't changed after they broke up, they were still how they used to be, without the cuddling/loving part of it. Louis thought it was kind of nice, since him and Sebastian had, had their friendship for a long time and he didn't wanna lose it.

"Sweets, would you grab that for me?" Sebastian asked softly, swinging the basket he held over his arm. Louis hummed and grabbed the bread Sebastian was referring to. Throwing the bread in the basket, the two of them walked their way to the alcohol isle.

Louis watched Sebastian as the older of the two took slow steps towards the alcohol. "Do you need anything?" Louis asked curiously. Sebastian already had a lot alcohol at home, and Louis wasn't quite sure why he needed to buy more.

Sebastian didn't say anything, but only grabbed a medium bottle of vodka. A frown formed on Louis face, as Sebastian turned to him and desperately looked into the younger boy's blue eyes. "Take this, and hide it," Sebastian said hurried, trying to hide the bottle with the paws of his jacket as he handed it to a nervous looking Louis.

"Be quick," Sebastian mumbled, acting like nothing happened. Swallowing nervously, Louis eyes widened as he stared at the bottle that was now in his hand. "For gods sake! C'mon, just hide it in your pocket," Sebastian rambled, the heat rising to his face as his nerves stroke him. Louis didn't think, and obeyed the older boy, which was probably the stupidest thing he could have done.

Louis heart was beating faster than a horse in gallop as the two walked to the line. Louis could feel and hear the liquid in the bottle squishing around like an ocean every time he walked, and it made him the most anxious he had ever been. "S-Sebastian?" Louis asked endlessly concerned, as he followed behind the taller boy. Sebastian knew what he was gonna say, and shushed him before he could. Of course Louis stayed silent, and waited patiently as it became their turn to pay.

They had no trouble, and got through with no problem. Although when they got outside, Louis exhaled deeply and stared angrily at Sebastian. "Why would you do that?" Louis asked, his heart still beating fast in his chest.

"I didn't do anything wrong, you did," Sebastian said nonchalantly as he kept on walking. Louis eyes widened as he realized that Sebastian actually didn't do anything wrong. This was so wrong, and oh boy Louis was screwed.

"Just wanted to see if you could complete the task for me," Sebastian said, licking his lips. Wanting to bang his head against the wall, Louis sighed and ran up to Sebastian.

"What if I- what if it got caught on camera?" Louis asked, his voice dripping with anxiety. Throwing his head back, Sebastian chuckled lightly. "Oh baby, that would be a shame," Sebastian told him, his legs carrying him way faster than Louis, causing the younger boy to pant slightly as he tried to follow Sebastian.

"B-but, we gotta- I gotta get rid of it," Louis stuttered, thinking of ways to get rid of it. "Already got that one covered," Sebastian said, smirking as a tunnel came into his eyesight. Louis decided to keep shut as he saw how fast Sebastian began walking. A dark tunnel came into his eyesight, and he couldn't help but be curious about why Sebastian was walking so fast towards it.

"Yo!" Someone shouted, making Louis jump in shock. A few people were stood in the tunnel, it wasn't hard to see that it was three older guys, when they got closer. They didn't go to the school, and they were probably 2-3 years older than Sebastian who was 18.

"Have ya' got it?" One of the boys asked as Sebastian and Louis approached them. Nervously following behind Sebastian, Louis big blue eyes curiously looked around and scanned the older boys faces. Turning to Louis, Sebastian looked down at the smaller boy who was standing behind him looking like a frightened kitten. "Give it to them sweets," Sebastian said, making Louis eyes snap up at him.

"O-okay," Louis mumbled, hastily pulling the medium bottle of vodka from the inner pocket of his jacket. Shakily handing the boys the bottle, one of them roughly grabbed the bottle, making Louis flinch back.

They took a quick glance at it, before nodding and walking off. The sound of footsteps and laughters mixing, made it 10x louder in the tunnel, causing Louis to get uneasy. He couldn't get over what he just did. He stood there, completely frozen, staring into the empty air.

"What just happened?" Louis asked numbly, inhaling deeply through his nostrils.

"Well, I could tell you, but I'm pretty sure you already know," Sebastian replied nonchantly.

Sebastian was toxic, and he was ruining Louis.