23:14 WEDNESDAY

Louis phone lit up indicating he had a new message

Louis phone lit up indicating he had a new message. Looking down at his phone, Louis noticed there was three new messages, all from Sebastian. 

Sebastian

22:19

Hey boo, I'm sorry about earlier, my mom is sick and it's making me really depressed :(

Sebastian

22:35

Louis? You know I love you right? :)

Sebastian

23:08

How come you're not answering? I'm coming over now.

Screaming internally, Louis threw his phone on his bed, and rolled his eyes. Sebastian lived just around the corner, which made Louis almost have a panic attack. He ran downstairs and was about to check if the door was locked or not, when he saw the familiar figure was already standing on his porch. The doorbell rang, and Louis almost pissed his pants in fear.

He hurried upstairs and ran to the bathroom. He slammed the door behind him and locked it, feeling how his legs were shaking. He made sure to make no noise. When he could hear the front door being opened, his breathing increased and he started to shake rather violently. He felt like a kid playing hide and seek, only with a plot twist, where it was a murderer and a victim.

Louis started gnawing at his nails, eyes wide when he heard Sebastian yelling downstairs. "Lou, where are you?" Louis suddenly got an idea, which he thought would be perfect. He would literally do anything to avoid having a normal conversation with Sebastian.

He slowly rose from the cold tiles and grabbed the toothpaste from the counter. He quietly opened a drawer and grabbed one of his sisters foundations. He squeezed all the toothpaste into his mouth, and poured some foundation into the mix. The taste was horrible, and it smelled really mad too.

When he heard steps on the stairs, he quickly sat down in front of the toilet, his head leaned over it. To make it all look realistic he spit a load of it into the toilet, and rubbed his eyes to make it look like he had been crying.

Suddenly the doorknob was yanked down, making Louis jump in fright. "Doll? Are you in there?" Sebastian asked continuously yanking down the doorknob, and knocking on the door. Almost panicking, Louis took a deep breath and started fake-gagging, pretending he was sick. "Fuck! Louis, let me in!" Sebastian yelled loudly outside the door, full on trying to break the door in. 

This is it, Louis thought to himself, now is the moment, don't fuck it up. Louis crawled to the door, and used all his energy to reach the lock. When he finally twisted the key he fell back unto the floor seeming weak, and Sebastian bursted into the room. 

Now Louis actually had an advantage, he was shaking like crazy because of his nerves, but he just pretended it was because of sickness. Louis clutched his stomach, and curled up like a ball on the floor. Sebastian looked down at Louis with panic in his eyes. He dropped to his knees in front of the younger boy and pulled him closer. Louis squeezed his eyes shut and started to fake hyperventilate. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Sebastian exclaimed, pulling his phone out of his pocket, and started going through his contacts. First he tried calling Zayn, no answer. Then he tried to call some of his other friends, no answer as well. 

Looking up at the panicking Sebastian, Louis realized he was having a great time actually, he should do this more often. Sebastian hesitantly typed in a phone number. 

"Hello, is this Harry?" Sebastian asked, making Louis eyes go wide.