09:18 MONDAY

Slamming his locker, Louis swung his backpack over his shoulder

Slamming his locker, Louis swung his backpack over his shoulder. Monday mornings were the worst, and he wanted nothing more than to be back in his bed.

Scanning the halls, Louis noticed Niall standing not far away from him. Niall had his eyes on Louis too, almost looking like he was about to come over. Not my lucky day, Louis thought. Quickly pulling up his phone from his pocket to seem busy, Louis' heart started raising as he heard footsteps approach him.

"Uhm, hey Louis," the Irish accent was all too familiar, and Louis' didn't know what to do, he just wanted to wither or run away. Why would Niall even wanna talk to him after what happened?

Looking up from his phone, Louis awkwardly coughed into his hand and uttered a small "hello."

"Look, I... I don't know where to start," Niall started, almost sounding hopeless. The boy had some balls to come over and talk after what he did.

"Then why say anything?" Louis asked, talking the most he had since Niall came over. It was clear on Niall's face that he was nervous, it was written all over his face.

"I miss you," Niall whispered, his gaze dropping to the floor as he fiddled with his hands. Brows quickly furrowing together, Louis turned off his phone and slid it back into his pocket.

"What is it that you're trying to really say?" Louis asked, eyes burning through Niall, wanting a real answer.

"I can't take this thing with not talking," Niall admitted, his eyes still not meeting Louis' ocean blue eyes.

"So do you t-think you can forgive me?" Niall stuttered, finally lifting his gaze from the floor. Not knowing if it was just because he was extremely nervous, or Niall actually had tears in his eyes, Louis decided he didn't wanna play with Niall.

"Yes," Louis said, watching how Niall's facial expression changed from sad puppy to happy in mere seconds.

"Really?" Niall asked happy, not really being able to understand the situation. He had been so sure Louis would say no.

"Yes, but I am still mad," Louis admitted, his eyes diverting from Niall, to the person sneaking up behind Niall.

"Hey," Harry said, walking over and taking a place beside Louis. Putting an arm around the smaller boy, Harry squinched his eyes together as he watched Niall's scared expression.
Niall knew how much Louis meant to Harry.

"Am I interrupting something?" Harry bluntly asked after the conversation had stopped when he came.

"No, not at all," Louis said, smiling as his eyes met Harry's green ones.

"We were just talking," Louis mumbled. Nodding sharply, Harry gave Louis' arm a squeeze. "Can I talk to you alone for a moment?" Harry asked Louis.

"Sure," Louis replied, and Niall quickly scurried off.

Turning to face Harry, Louis watched the confused expression his face held.

"What the?" Harry asked confused.

"What?" Louis asked in return.

"What were you two talking about?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"He wanted forgiveness," Louis said, pressing his lips together.

"And you gave it to him?" Harry asked, tilting his head downwards.

"Yes," Louis replied.

"Damn you for being such a good person, Louis Tomlinson," Harry exclaimed, bringing his hands to his head, rubbing his big hands over his face in frustration.

"How can you be okay with him?" Harry asked, removing his hands from his face.

"I'm not, but he seems upright about what he said," Louis said, sighing.

"Do you see good in everyone?" Harry asked, chuckling.

"Yes," Louis quietly said.

"What about me?" Harry asked bluntly, making Louis snap his head up and blush suddenly.

"Uh-em,"

"Do you wanna be together?" Harry asked softly, his eyes trained on Louis' lips.

Eyes immediately widening, Louis brought his petite hand to his face, covering his mouth in shock.

"I mean, yeah, of course," Louis stuttered, blushing red. Smiling big, Harry opened his arms and embraced Louis tightly.