21:40 FRIDAY

Walking down the street, earphones in his ears, Louis hummed silently to himself

Walking down the street, earphones in his ears, Louis hummed silently to himself. It was chilly outside, but he enjoyed when the cold air hit his face. It was dark and Louis was afraid of getting attacked, so he walked as fast as he could.

He was currently on his way to the party Niall had told him about.

He felt kind of pressured to be there, since Sebastian told him he expected to see Louis there. And Louis obeyed him in every perspective he could. In some way he also wanted to go, because of the guy he met in the bathroom, and because Harry was gonna be there too, which was a bonus. He just hoped Harry and Evan wouldn't kiss again, at least not in front of him. It was kind of sad that he had grown so fascinated of Harry, when he couldn't do anything about it.

Looking at his phone, he found the message where Harry had wrote down the address. He was pretty much already outside of the house. Putting his phone and earphones in his pocket, he walked to the front door.

When the door opened, he was greeted by a tall brunette girl standing in the doorframe. "C'mon in," she said, and opened the door wider so Louis could get in. Nodding in response, he sighed when he got inside. The party was already running, and probably had been for hours. The atmosphere was great, but the air was kind of suffocating. The smell of sweaty drunk people and alcohol disturbed Louis, it always had.

Jumping slightly, he frowned when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Quickly pulling the phone from his jeans, his eyes scanned the message he had just gotten.

Unknown number

21:46

Great. You're here. I'll be keeping an eye on you tonight

Eyes immediately shot up and searched the room. Everyone was busy with themselves and others, and didn't spare him a gaze. Feeling how he grew uncomfortable, he put away his phone and thought about finding Niall before something bad would happen. Trying to find the kitchen he kind of just followed the stream of people. A lot of people were to be found in the kitchen, drinking and chatting. Eyes landed on Niall and Harry who was in the corner of the room, he hesitatingly walked over to them.

"Hey mate!" Niall exclaimed and gave Louis a clap on his shoulder, making the smaller boy chuckle awkwardly. "Hi Lou," Harry greeted him, and smiled at the younger boy before raising a beer to his plump pink lips. Harry was absolutely stunning, and Louis didn't think he could get any more beautiful, but yet he had managed himself to look more handsome than usual, wearing just a black hoodie, black skinny jeans and some brown boots.

Feeling how his knees weakened as Harry gave him a warm smile, he inhaled deeply and kept his eyes focused on Niall, finding that easier. "Have you seen Sebastian?" Niall asked, and Louis frowned. How did he know that him and Louis knew each other? Niall hadn't seen the pair together, and Niall wasn't that close friends with Sebastian, so how would he know?