09:25 TUESDAY

"Is Sebastian home?" Louis asked desperately, completely ignoring her questions

"Is Sebastian home?" Louis asked desperately, completely ignoring her questions. She frowned but nodded, motioning for Louis to come inside. Stepping into the house, Louis inhaled sharply before turning to her. "Thanks," he mumbled, sending her a small smile that she quickly returned.

Walking up the stairs, Louis felt how shaky he had become. He wiped the remaining left of his tears away, though it was clear he had been crying. He didn't care, he just wanted to be held in the arms of his ex-boyfriend. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn't care less in the moment. Sebastian was the only one in the moment that he wanted to see, which was kind of ironic since he broke up with Sebastian just two days ago.

Knocking on Sebastian's door, Louis felt a chill go through his body when he heard Sebastian's voice boom through the door. "Mom, why do you keep bothering me?" Sebastian shouted, throwing something at the door, making Louis flinch when the object hit the door, causing a loud sound to echo through the house.

Sighing softly, Louis brushed his hand over the doorknob, slowly pulling the handle down. He hadn't seen Sebastian since Sunday, and he was anxious to see the older boy's reaction. Honestly Louis couldn't care less about the fact that he was already crawling back to his ex-boyfriend, everything was already messed up as it was.

"Uh," Louis murmured, biting his lip as the door opened. His eyes immediately fell on the older boy laying in his bed, deep buried in a grey hoodie that Louis had burrowed more times, than he could count. Sebastian's eyes were red and puffy, his blue eyes standing out among the red.

The older boy's eyes showed so much emotion, he looked desperate, almost like he was afraid that Louis would leave him again. "L-Louis?" Sebastian asked, stuttering as his heart was caught in his throat.

Louis was about to speak up, but when he tried making a sentence, he immediately broke down. His throat was tied together, and the tears were freshly put in his blue eyes. Standing in the middle of Sebastian's room, Louis wrapped his arms around himself searching for comfort. He needed to be held, he needed love.

When Sebastian saw how Louis bottom lip trembled and tears formed in his eyes, he scrambled from the bed, bringing himself by Louis side immediately. "Baby," Sebastian said, bringing his much stronger arms around Louis, holding him tight as the smaller boy was shaking violently against him. "What's going on?" Sebastian asked, looking down at the smaller boy, stroking his feathery brown hair. Louis couldn't bring himself to say anything, he just held on tight, burying his face in Sebastian's chest.

"Baby, breathe," Sebastian told him.

Sebastian could practically feel how hard Louis heart was beating against his own chest. The younger boy started taking deep breaths, almost choking on the air he forced down in his lungs. The older boy's hoodie was turning a dark grey color, as the younger boy's tears fell on it. "You need to tell me what's wrong gorgeous," Sebastian said, speaking calmly as he was trying to soothe the boy.