00:34 THURSDAY

"Harry, wait!" Louis shouted, and jumped out of his bed, running out of the room

"Harry, wait!" Louis shouted, and jumped out of his bed, running out of the room. Louis ran down the stairs, but stopped halfway, when he felt the room spinning before his eyes. Tumbling into the nearest wall, Louis grabbed the banister for safety, and seated himself on the steps. The room was spinning as if Louis was on a rollercoaster. Unfortunately he was left on his own, since Harry had already left, clearly mad.

Louis slowly crawled up the stairs and into his room, grabbing his phone from the bedside table, looking through his contacts when he stumbled upon a new contact. He blinked twice, not trusting his blurry eyes. A frown formed on Louis pale face, but he didn't hesitate long before he clicked the number.

"Harry?" Louis spoke nervously.

"Who's this?" Harry asked, his voice rough. Deeply inhaling, Louis had to keep himself together. "Harry, I'm not feeling very good" Louis sighed. A couple of seconds in silence passed, making the younger boy swallow thickly due to nervousness.

"Tell me Louis, do you lie for a living, or is it just for your own entertainment?" Harry asked, making Louis go silent. That one hurt. Louis felt helpless, his throat felt like it got tied up. For once he was actually brave enough to speak up for help, but Harry didn't believe him, not one bit. Louis was about to speak up and try again, but the line went silent. He had disappointed Harry, the only human who he possibly cared about him, without trying to force himself onto Louis.

When Louis started to panic, he only had one thing in mind left. He had no one else to call but Sebastian, which was so ironic.