Part 52

After they were rested and healed at the house of God they began to discuss their plan of action.

“We have killed 39 giants,” calculated Disgast, “how many can there be?”

Looking at him knowingly Kendra replied, “Seir has a shock force of 1,000 troops comprising of both giants and tall men,” laying his hand upon the table to reinforce his point he finished with, “this then is the true threat to the area lived in by Esau’s descendants.”

“But we are only seven,” interrupted Loja, “what can we do against an army like that?”

Chralane also spoke, “When we tried to help your village then the giants took it out on your friends and family.”

His face soured a little before Loja also spoke, “We need to do something. Even if we live under the rule of the giants they still press us hard for taxes, use our menfolk as slaves, ravish our women and otherwise persecute us.”

“If only there was a king in the area strong enough to fight against them,” thought Chelnuk.

“This is why Seir is taking all of the lands around him because there is none strong enough,” explained the half angel, “we must lay a trap for him and his men so that we can slaughter them.”

Kendra is now available on the Kindle

USA http://tinyurl.com/c5acbbh

UK http://tinyurl.com/c834cat