Part 46

The wives of the giants, no, they should not be called wives for they had no conjugal relations with the angels who had fathered their children. The women who had been experimented on and impregnated with the seed of the good angels were helped initially by those same angels when their children were birthed on the Rock. They built in stone, for until the seeds of the trees had fully grown there was no wood. Some would bring timber from the earth for special things; others would bring furniture they themselves had made on the earth. At the same time they directed the river into channels to create sewage and water systems for what was to become the city. It was expected that the mothers would live out their lives upon the rock and die in peace and that their children would continue to exist there until the end of time, being separate from earth and the rest of the universe. But there was an unforeseen side effect of the effect of the Rock upon the people there, longevity. Being apart from the bondage to decay that the earth was subject to meant that its inhabitants would live forever.

Kendra is now available on the Kindle

USA http://tinyurl.com/c5acbbh

UK http://tinyurl.com/c834cat