4️⃣0️⃣ [END]

2 YEARS LATER

Y O O N G I

I walk down the sidewalk, holding a bouquet of flowers in my hand. I sigh sadly as I continue to walk.

I arrive at my destination and stare at it in misery. I sigh once more.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to open the door. I glance down at the flowers once again.

Finally, the door opens to reveal the elderly woman, named Ms. Lee. I sigh for the umpteenth time and hand her the flowers.

"Hoseok wanted me to give these to you in thanks if watching-"

"Daddy!!"

My frown was quickly replaced by a big gummy smile, picking up the little boy in my arms. "Dohyun!"

"Hey sweet thing," I press a kiss against his forehead. "How was your stay?"

The black haired toddler nods vigorously as his answer. "I'm glad you had fun," I say, propping him on my hip.

"Thanks again hag- I mean Ms. Lee," I say, almost getting another lecture.

If you're wondering who Dohyun is, he's actually mine and Hoseok's son. No, we aren't married, but engaged. We decided to adopt early cause why not. Hoseok and I adopted him when he was about one year old (which was last year). He's now almost three.

"When cans sees dada?" Dohyun blurts out as he holds onto one of his favorite stuffed animals.

"Ah, we'll see dada soon cutie," I chuckle as he plays with my lip ring.

We eventually arrive at the apartment complex (yes, the same one) and take the elevator up, giving Dohyun lots of tickles.

When we arrive on our floor, we (well me with him on my back) run down the hall together and giggle as I unlock the door.

When I open it, I see a sight I never thought I'd have to see. It made my heart crumble.

"H-Hoseok..."

"This is why you don't cook Hobi because you burn literally everything," I say, having a (gay) rage.

Hoseok's laugh fills the room. "Sorry Suga, but I wanted to at least try to," he smiles sweetly, taking the baby off my back. Dohyun giggles and pats Hoseok's face gently. "Dada made mess. He need timeout!"

"Yes, dada does need timeout," I smirk, walking over to the two and pressing a kiss on each of their cheeks.

"How about you two go wash up and when you come out, you'll both have nice, warm clothes and some food, yeah?" I offer and Hoseok smiles, along with Dohyun, who has my smile. "Yeahyeah! Dada les gooo!!"

The two go to the bathroom and I stop and lean against the kitchen counter for a bit.

I think back of how lucky i've been for the past couple years.

I met the love of my life cause of my mom. Thanks by the way mom.

Hoseok, he is the literal definitions a sunshine. Dohyun as well.

When I heard that Hobi's tumors went away and he was cancer free, my life got a million times better, knowing that the love of my life was going to be safe and (hopefully) live a longer life than expected.

All in all, I'm just really blessed that I still have my bubbly dancer around.

A/N:
and that's a wrap! thanks for reading this shitty book (don't lie it was shitty).

before you ask, no, there is not going to be a sequel. this book was supposed to be a short story and i barely had a plot for this, so nope!

another thing, stay tuned for the next book which is called "bunny boy"

it is a taekook fan fiction and will be for sure, better than this book.

i will take my time and put effort into it, making sure each chapter is beautiful :D

farewell my friends, until next time,

iYoonseokTM

( edited: no )