2️⃣7️⃣

H O S E O K

Yoongi and I made our way to SM. I informed my coach about Yoongi, so he gave us the ride.
We both sat in the backseat of Song's van, side by side.
  "I'm glad you came," I smile at Yoongi. He hums and nods in response. I pout and look out the window. "There you go with those damn short answers," I mutter. "What's your issue with me having short answers?" He asks me, turning toward me. I shrug, "I guess I've just never liked them." He could tell I was lying.
  "Tell me the real reason Hoseok," he says softly. I sigh and face myself towards him. Luckily the van was like a limo, it had a little window-wall thing going on, so our conversation could be more private.
   "W-When I was in middle school, no one would ever talk to me because they thought I was fake because I was always happy. They thought my happiness what fake.
   The next year, no one talked to me still. I wasn't as happy. I fact, I was in a depression and I was considering suicide.
   "After I thought about it, I just wanted everything to end because I had no friends. The day I was overdosing in an amusement park's bathroom, a girl saved me and became my friend and gave me a purpose to live. She was a foreigner and could speak barely any Korean, so she always gave me short answers.
  "Her name was Jisoo. She died in a car wreck on our graduation day because her friend that was driving was drunk," I sniffled and began to cry softly, trying not to look like I was weak.
   "Hobi, it's okay. I understand what it feels like to be judged and left alone, I've been like that all my life. Until I met you," Yoongi showed a small gummy smile. I wiped away my tears and smiled sadly back.
  "That makes me feel sad and happy at the same time," I chuckle and he gives me a hug. "Y-Yoon-" "Nope." "M-Mas-" "Nope." "D-Da-" "Nah." "Then what?"
  Black haired Daegu breaks the hug, making Hoseok's heart greedy for more hugs.

"I like the one you made," he whispers.

"S-Suga?"

"Bingo."

And his lips meet mine.

A/N:
WELL ISNT THAT "SWEET" I was listening to Hurts Like Hell while writing Hobi's little sad scene. And Downpour by I.O.I during the kiss.

Oof

I feel like I've accomplished something for once in my life lmao

Edited: No ma'am/sir'ee

_minshxwty