2️⃣6️⃣

Turns out they were gonna serve us breakfast too. And does it look delicious. They have American breakfast and Korean breakfast.
  I feel long, cold fingers brush against mine and I look down to see Yoongi's hand. I slowly slip my hand into his and he grasps mine, interlocking fingers. I feel my faceu turning red as he grips my hand. I glance over at him and see him with his resting biatch faceu.
"So what are you getting?" He asks me with his deep voice. "Nothing too heavy. Um," I scan over what was around us. "How about rice and bacon (no not Baekhyun)," Yoongi suggests. "That's a weird combination," I giggle and he glares at me and I stifle my laughter, a few giggles slipping. "Two cups of rice with bacon on the side please," Yoongi yawns. The worker gave us weird looks but didn't question Suga. The worker beside him giggled and I heard her whisper, "cute couples everywhere," and I blush a deep red.
We get our food and sit at some of the few open tables and start munchin' (don't roast me please🤣).
"I'm glad you came Yoongi," I say while eating. "What did you call me?" He asks, his dark eyes staring into mine. Wait, I thought he was joking!
  "You didn't actually mean that master name calling thing, did you?" I ask with my whole body growing warm. "Does it look like I'm kidding?" Yoongi deadpans. "N-No," I mutter. "Good boy," he says and gives me the rest of his food. He didn't eat much, maybe a little bacon. "You need it more than me, eat up," he says and I shake my head. "You need your food too Yo- u-um Master," I blush when I say it.
  "I ate before I came here so it's okay, eat your food," Yoongi says and pulls out his phone, his eyebrows furrowing, but then his face normal again.
  I decide to do what he says and eat the food he has given me. He's gotten so much nicer ever since I first met him.

Y O O N G I

  I wish I got him more food back there like protein and maybe some kind of juice. He needs his energy.
  I decided I was going to give him my food.
  "You need it more than me, eat up," I say and lean back in my chair. Hobi shakes his head. "You need your food too Yo- u-um Master," his face and ears go crimson and I hold back a smirk. "I ate before I came here so it's okay, eat your food," I say and pull out my phone. I see a missed call from my brother and I wonder he called me. He usually never calls me because he's always so busy.
  I watch Hoseok eat and I feel relieved for some reason. When I said I ate, I was lying. I haven't been eating for the past few days. Nothing has been that appealing to me.

A/N:
Aww Yoongo dont starve yourself 😭
Sorry this is late I've been trying to vote on Twitter and stuff for Bangtan!
Edited: no

_minshxwty