1️⃣8️⃣

why r u all so good to me? all ur luv makes me soft ☺️

I was sitting there in my chair, in utter shock.
"I can get treatment, right? Right?" I asked, trying to hold back my tears. Dr. Min sighed and nodded slightly. "Yes, but yo-" "I'll do anything please I can't have cancer," I gulped. "Hoseok, calm down and listen to me," Dr. Min grabbed a hold of my hands into her own. Hers were pale, just like her moody son. "You can get treatment. But it would make you very weak. Also, you'd need surgery to remove the tumors," Dr. Min said. "Tumors?" "We took an x-ray on your check up, remember?"

.

..

...

....

   "Oh yeah!" I smiled and Dr. Min chuckled and shook her head. She went to serious mode again, as did I.

  "Hoseok, that means you could have to quit dancing for a very long time."

~~~

  "I-I-I wish I didn't have m-m-m-my eo-eomma's genes," I sobbed into my pillow.
  That's right. Mother's genes. I mean I live my mother, I wouldn't be alive without her. But I mean the reason my mother passed away was because of cancer. She had it ever since I was six years old and fought a hard, long battle until she finally lost when I was fourteen. She was not only my dear eomma, but she was also my best friend. I talked to her about everything and everyone. I tried to sing at her funeral but ended up crying only after about what, eleven words?
  But that's not situation right now. I'm over her d...passing.
   I continued to cry into my pillow until my eyes were dry as a desert  that went through a drought. I sat up and put some eye drops in my eyes when I heard my phone buzz.

😎Swaggy😎: wyd

   I sniff once more and smile at my phone. I picked it up and replied:

☀️Hobi☀️: nothin much. hbu?

😎Swaggy😎: pretty much wut ur doin. imma give ya my address so u can come over. i have another friend over too and hes gettin perrty annoyin. hes a nerd 😑

  Another guy? Is he cute? And he's a nerd he said, so he's smart! Intelligence is the new cool I've heard. Crap what if he's gay for Yoongi. Oh my sunshine, oh my sunshine, oh my sunshine, oh my sunshine, oh my sunshine, oh my sun-

😎Swaggy😎: dammit answer me f—ktard

  I snap from my panicking and go back to my phone.

☀️Hobi☀️: okieeeeeee :):):):):):)

😎Swaggy😎: quit with the
f—king smiley faces damn

☀️Hobi☀️: 👌👌👌👍👍🤧😛😑🥔🥔🤚🙃😊😊😎☀️😂😂😂🐞🐞🐞🐶🕒🕒🤚🍯🍯💠💠🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️💠😘🤚👑😊🥔😊🍯🥔🤧🤩🤩🤩🧐🤨😏😒😕😄😁😉😃😅😇🙂🙃😇🤣😉😅🙃😃🤠👾🙀☠️🙀👾😼👽😿🐼🐽🐣🐻🦆🐽🐤🐻🐴🐨🦉🐮🦆🐵🐵🐵🙈🙈🙉🙉🙊🐮🦆🐷🐤🐮🐗🐻🦉🐊🦖🐆🦗🦖🦓🦑🐘🦀🐆🌱🐩☘️🐁🌴🐇☘️🐀🐑🐩🌴🌿🐈🎍🌞✨🌕🌟🌘⚡️🌜💥🌻🔥🌼⚡️💥🌖🌧🍉⛄️🍊☃️🍉🌬🍊🌧🍇🍞🍞🍞🍞🍖🥑🥓🥞🥦🥓🥞🥑🥞🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

   I didn't get a response for a few minutes and I was growing impatient and threw my phone on my bed and was snacking on a jar of Nutella when I heard a buzz.

.

..

...

....

.....

😎Swaggy😎: ❤️

A/N:
This is what I present. Some sadness along with a bit of humor in different places.

Kids, love your parents.

Today at morning break I was sitting alone and I thought of this chapter 😂

And for the Nutella thing, that was my lunch today and I was getting hella judged but idgaf (I gave a million fluffs this girl scares me and is also my freind's gf (MY FRIEND IS A BOI) and she uhhhh said something and I didn't eat anymore of it. Btw it was a mini jar, so stfu (her name)

Edited: No

_minshxwty