8️⃣ (I)

Thanks so much for over 100 reads! Ilysm! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Also, this includes bullying and anti-LGBT behavior, so if you don't like that, read at your own risk or look for when I have his emoji: 🚨

   "Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyu-" "Kim fluffing Taehyung. Don't make me curse," I grab his finger and twist it, causing him to help and fall off my bed. I smirk in success.
  "I'm don't have any classes today and you're off practice for the day so I thought we could have some brotherly bonding time," Tae smiles. I laugh and turn over to face the wall.
   "How did you know I didn't have practice today?" I ask slyly. "I checked your phone~" he grins mischievously and I sigh. "Taehyungie, this is the fourth time this month I've had to change my passcode because of you," I roll over to meet his blond hair and smiling face. I push his head away and he falls on the floor once more.
  "Why so mean today Hyung?" Tae whines and leaves the room. "Be ready in ten minutes!" I yell and I hear him cheer and run to his room.
   Ever since my mom passed away and me moving here for dance, away from my dad, the only happiness I've had was from Taehyung and Song. Song is like my own dad to be honest. Taehyungie is like my little brother.
   I dress up in a white tee shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black medical mask. Plus black shoes, of course.
I grab my phone and wallet and see Taehyung playing with his doggy companion by the front door.
"Let's go shopping, then get ice cream, then a movie, then-" "Where do you think money comes from?" I question him. "Trees!" He giggles and I roll my eyes and smile at the younger boy. "You'll hangsang be a moron," I say and walk out, Tae running out behind me.

"Oooh that's a cute outfit for Yeontan~" TaeTae presses his face against the glass.
We're currently at the mall, since that's where Tae wanted to go first. I mean I like shopping, but he takes it to a whole new level. It's literally his passion.
   "Let's go inside this cute puppy store!" He giggles and runs inside. I sigh and chase after him while smiling.
Taehyung and I met in high school. I was a sophomore and he was a freshman. He was getting bullied and I came in to save the day and we became best friends ever since.

🚨STOP🚨

| fLaShBaCk |
"S-Stop!" The fourteen year old put his arms in front of his face. "Why should we faggot? You little gay boy," the first bully kicks the boy, who had orange hair at the time. "Go run back to your little boyfriend. Oh wait, you can't. He moved," the second bully punches Taehyung.

Punch

After

P u n c h

"Hey? What are two doing? Leave him alone," a younger Hoseok comes into the picture. "Seriously Hoseok? You're gonna stick up for this faggot? Are you queer for him or something?" The first bully asks with a glare. "Kai, leave him alone," Hoseok grits his teeth. Taehyung uses this chance to try and escape, but the second bully, whose name was Baekhyun, held him from behind by the arms.
Hoseok and Kai argue for what it seems like hours, but it was actually a few minutes until Kai walked off, warning the hero, dragging Baekhyun off with him.

🚨START🚨

Ever since then, I was defending him, and he kept me company. I don't know where I would be in life without him. I would be so lonely and depressed without him. And of course, we can't forget about Yeontan.
   "Hyung lookie lookie~" Taehyung holds up a bunch of clothes.

I love this little guy.

A/N:
ONG WE HAVE OVER 100 IM FREAKIN OUT!!! 131 READSSSSS!!!!!!! Thanks so much. I know I haven't been here long and imma rookie, but thanks for this. In real life, im usually sad and lonely. Social media and Wattpad makes me feel wanted and welcomed.

The next update will be a big update/authors note.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter: _minshxwty
Insta: _minshxwty

Edited: No

_minshxwty