3️⃣8️⃣

H O S E O K

A few weeks have gone by and a lot has changed.

I moved in with Yoongi, since my migraines and shoulder have been getting worse. Jimin and I hang out a lot, becoming great friends. I've started getting treatment (behind Yoongi's back of course), and Yoongi and I have gotten a stronger relationship. 

He's the best cuddler, the best cook, the best boyfriend of all time!

But today, I was feeling very weak and couldn't move without hurting in my chest. Yoongi was taking a nap beside me.

"Y-Yoongi," I mumbled, whimpering softly. He lifted his head up and looked at me sleepily, his cute little cheeks looking so squish-able. "I-I'm hurting."

Yoongi sits up more and holds my hand, which was over my chest. "Your shoulder again? I swear, I need to take you to the doctor-" "No! T-They just said to take painkillers," I whisper, wincing slightly.

"It's obviously not working Hoseok." "But-"

"Get your ass in the car, we're going to the doctor."

~•~

A few minutes lately, we arrive at the doctors office.

"Yoongi-"

He stops in his tracks and looks at me. "What Hoseok?" He asks me gently. I sigh and give him a hug. He hugs my back tightly.

"I- nothing," I mumble. "No, what is it Hobi?" I bite my lip. "I-I'm cold," I lie. "Well here baby," he chuckles.

He gives me his jacket, walking inside. I hang my head and follow him in.

~•~

We go into the doctor's office to see Dr. Min and a young, handsome male talking to her. He was dressed in a white lab coat just like Dr. Min.

"Oh, hey Jin-hyung," Yoongi greets the male.

Maybe that's who that dude in his contacts was.

"Hey Yoongi," Jin smiles a kind, handsome smile. "Who's this?"

"That's Jung Hoseok, my son's boyfriend," Dr. Min giggles and both Suga and I blush. "E-Eomma shut up..."

Jin laughs as well. "That's adorable! But onto business; what did you two need today?" The black haired male asked.

"Hobi's shoulder has been hurting more and more each day and his migraines are getting worse each day as well. Painkillers just aren't enough," Yoongi explains, making me bite my lip from guilt again. The guilt of lying.

I see Dr. Min give a look to me and I sigh and nod. "Yoongi, um, I don't know how to break this to you," I frown. He looks at me worriedly.

"Yoongi I have cancer."

A/N:
Two more chapters!!

Edited: No

iYoonseokTM