🐣EASTER SPECIAL🐰

H O S E O K

"Taehyungie! Look what I got from the store!" I shouted as I walked inside our apartment. "What?" He asked, his mouth full will his late breakfast. "Easter egg making kits! And stuff for Easter and of course, the eggs. I'll have to boil them though," I mumble the last part. "But it's not a holiday," Tae says after he swallows his rice. "But in America it is! I wanna try it out and you will p

~

  I invited some people over. Yoongi, Sina, Jungkookie, even Yoongi's brother and Coach Song. L.D. couldn't make it, but that's okay. Oh, and Namjoon cause why not. I'm being niceu today!
  We were all currently sitting in the living room, which was covered in newspaper so we don't get dye on the wood floor. Cups of dye in the center and lots of eggs. Plus some little decorations and egg dying kits.
  "So um, everyone start I guess," Taehyung says and I turn on some music, Super Junior to be exact, and make the atmosphere less tense. I feel a pair of eyes on me and see Yoongi look away. He looks cute in black hair and blue streaks.
  Everyone starts getting some eggs and putting them in dye. Sina was taking her time with one and used the special crayon (you can write on it before you dye the egg and what you wrote/drew won't get colored). I see her drawing something. She looked so concentrated, it was so precious.
  "Whatcha making Sina~chan?" I ask her. The doll-like girl looks up and smiles at me. "I'm writing Happy Easter of course! It's resurrection day of Jusus!" She giggles. "It's Jesus not Jusus," I hear Jungkook mutter. Sina caught on a blushes from embarrassment. "Oh, my bad," she sheepishly says and goes back to working.
  From my peripheral vision, I feel Yoongi's eyes on me. I try to not look at him because that would not only be awkward as fluff, but I would get off track from my real mission, making Easter eggs.
   My favorite song, Sorry Sorry, came on and of course I just had to sing along and I did wonderful!

Not.

When I was done singing I heard laughter, well, excluding Yoongi. I laughed along with the others and we went back to what we were doing.

~

  We had no more eggs left, dye was spilled, decorations everywhere, and hungry people. I felt bad since I didn't provide food, so I'm going to go get some McRonald's.
  "Everyone, I'm going to McRonald's to get you all some food, so please text me your order!" I smile and grab my phone and wallet.
   As I was about to walk out the door, I heard shuffling and see Yoongi grabbing his giant, grey sweater and slipping it over his white tee shirt. "I'm going with you. There's gonna be a lot of food and you'll need help carrying it," he says and puts one earbud in his ear. I feel my faceu grow hot and nod. We start walking to McRonald's.
   "So how are enjoying Easter so far Yoongi?" I ask, trying to start a conversation. "It's going well," he replies, his voice monotone. I purse my lips in a thin line. "Did you have fun coloring eggs?" I ask another question, slipping my hands into the pockets of my shorts. "I guess," Yoongi says in the same tone. I frown and furrow my eyebrows. "You're mean," I huff and he turns to look at me. "How the hell am I being mean? I'm answering the questions you're asking. I could be ignoring you but I'm not," he says while shrugging. "Just give me better answers and with a happier attitude!"
  We arrive at our destin(y)ation and I get all the texts at one time. Yoongi stands there like a tired puppy beside me.
  "So I'd like five, twenty piece McChickens, ten large fry, a mocha frappe, two caramel frappes, four large Cokes, two large Dr. Peppers, five Big Macs, and one fish fillet sandwich. Oh, and one water," I say as I read my phone. Suga sets gets on his toes and sets his chin on my shoulder and peers over to see my phone. "Damn, that's a lot of food," he says quietly. I nodded and tried not to flip out.
The cashier had everything down and called the order to cooks. She smiled and we waited at a table in the back.
"It's probably Taehyung who got most of the food, knowing him," I sighed and Yoongi shrugged. "Yeah I guess." I glared and he cracked into a small smile and we both giggled.

|

In the end, we got the food, our eggs were dyed, and we had a big party on the roof! We took the stereo (who even uses those anymore) and went to the top and set up a lot of fairy lights and partied with our McRonalds. Namjoon and Sina were having a deep conversation about jellyfish, Taehyung and Jungkook were being the cute couple they are, Coach Song was passed out in one of the beach chairs that we brought up there, and Jun-ki was examining the remaining fast food.
Yoongi and I were sitting on the fire escape, sitting under the stars, like we did that one time.
"Have you enjoyed your Easter?" I ask. "It's going well..." he smiles softly, "it feels good hanging out with good people and doing fun things for a change." I smile at the boy and sit up straight. "That's the kind of answer I like to hear."

A/N:
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣💜💜💜💜💜💜

Edited: u know me, no

_minshxwty