2️⃣5️⃣

Why does he have to be here? That little bratty, aristocrat, blond- I should stop before I get too mean.
Park Jimin is a bratty little aristocrat though. He gets everything he wants and is super selfish and thinks he's better than everyone else. He dyes his hair all the time too.
Jimin's fierce, feline eyes find me and he smirks that damn smirk if his, and he just makes his way over. I huff and try to walk away from him, but he grabs my bicep harshly, causing me to wince, and holds me in place.
   Why do we hate each other you ask? Well, I don't like Jimin because he's always, like I said a million times before, a brat. And he beats me in the competition every year. If he wasn't so snobby about it, I would've liked a friendly competition and for us to be friends. And Jimin doesn't like me because he thinks he's better than me.
   "Let go of me Park," I try to yank my arm away and he doesn't let go, and then he does. "Nice biceps you got there Jung," he chuckles sarcastically. "There's none there."
   "Just because I always loose to you doesn't mean you have to go pick on me. That's immature and unsportsmanlike," I say calmly. "Well, while that's true and all, there's something you forgot about; I don't care," he says looking at his perfect looking fingernails.
   "Oh yeah, I don't even need to be in this competition anymore, but I want to be. You know why, Jung?" Park asks with that wicked smirk again. I glare at him and stay in my place. "Because I already got accepted by one of the top three entertainment groups in Korea," he runs a hand through his hair.
   "I don't really care," I say genuinely. I mean honestly, I don't. Congrats to him 👏
   Park pouts in his place and then in .004 seconds he has that smirk right back on his face. "I bet you couldn't-" "Aye, Park, get lost. Go pick on someone your own size."
   Jimin and I both turn around to see none other than Min Yoongi himself. Jimin cowers for a bit but regains posture. "So pick on you?" He fires back and Yoongi presses his tongue to the inside of his cheek. "Do you really wanna do that?" He stares at Jimin and he slowly shakes his head no. "Get lost blondie," Yoongi says and Jimin glares and walks away.
"Okay, one, great timing and glad you're here! Two, how do you know Jimin?" I ask Yoongi. He shrugs. "Long story," he sighs.
  "Well, you wanted me here. What's gonna happen," Yoongi asks. "Oh! W-Well, all the contestants are going to go to the main studio, SM, for the competition. Since this is the age group. Younger age groups go to YG and JYP," I ramble. Yoongi interrupts me, "I don't care about the other damn age groups. I came for you." I blush and nod curtly.
   "A-Anyways, we have a little introduction ceremony type thing here, and then the first competition starts over at SM," I smile and he nods. "Gotcha," he says. I frown.
   "Look happier too please? You always look dead inside," I say and poke his cheek. "I am dead inside," he deadpans as I continue to poke his cheek. Eventually, he cracks a small smile and I stop. Cute lil' Yoongi.

A/N:
I've been studying for a big test I had and I'm sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school and tests and social life and it's just 😑
The new story, like I said, will be released once this one is over. There will be no sequel for this because I barley had a plot line for this...hehe
Enjoy the little things and live life to the fullest, like it's your last days.

Edited: No

_minshxwty