3️⃣5️⃣

J I M I N

   "E-Eomma, please," I whimper as she drags me by my hair. "Don't call me that you brat," she throws me into my hotel room.
  I fall on the floor and scramble to under the bed, but she drags me by my feet and turns and slaps my face. I know that'll leave a mark.
  This doesn't happen very often, but only when I get bad grades, miss a business dinner or if I'm late to anything. Sometimes when she calls me to do something for her, I might be a few seconds late and she gets all worried about it and I don't understand why.
  She grabs her old point shoes from her dancing days and starts hitting me. Mostly in the ribs, but also in the face and I think she broke two of my fingers just from me trying to block the hits from my face.
  "Move your damn hands!" She snaps and ties one of my ties for business dinners around my wrists, after putting my hands behind my back. It felt like I was being arrested for failing...
All I've ever done was fail my mother.

Flashback

"Eomma! Look what I found! It's a-" a younger Jimin was cut off as she saw the sight before him. His younger brother, JiHyun was sitting on his mother's lap and being praised for his test, which was an even lower grade than Jimin's test. Jimin made a 103 while JiHyun made an 83. Jimin didn't understand.
  "I'm so proud sweetie! You tried your best and that's all that matters!" Jimin's mother pinched JiHyun's cheek and he giggled. The woman sees Jimin and gives him a look of disgust. "What do you want boy?"
  Jimin whimpered and hesitantly stepped forward. "I-I wanted to show you what I made on my test Eomma," he whispered, showing the paper, hiding his scared face.
  "A 103? I bet you cheated you brat! There's no way you're smart enough to make a good enough grade!" She takes the paper and rips it to pieces and the wind carries it away into the bright, blue sky. It didn't seem that blue to Jimin anymore though...
  "B-But Eomma! I didn't ch-" "Go to your room you pathetic piece of shit!" Jimin hangs his head and runs to his big room filled with toy cars and baseball cards from America. He jumps on to his bed and doesn't cry. All he does is stare at the ceiling and tries to think about where he went wrong in all the five years of his life.
  He would've cried, but he had no more tears left to cry.

Flashback End

  She finally left. I sigh and crawl to my bathroom and pull myself up to the counter. I see my horrid reflection in the mirror and sigh once again.
  I had a black eye, busted lip, and my nose had blood dripping from it slowly.
  "When will it end? Dad, why did you leave me with her?"

That's right. Jimin's father left, and never returned.

A/N:
Since it's the weekend and I have nothing to do (study for exams which imma fail :P)
LOVE YOURSELF TEAR IS OUT SO JAM ALL DAY ALL NIGHT 24/7. I got biased wrecked by Hoseok and Taehyung sO HARD!

And, um, Love Yourself. Please!

Edited: No

_minshxwty