2️⃣0️⃣

We watched the movie and Yoongi hated it. Namjoon, well, he said he "highly despised" it, but he also hated it, which was perfect.
"Let's watch another movie! I wanna watch Moana!" I smile. Yoongi gives a sharp glare to me and I continue to smile. Namjoon sits there awkwardly. His phone "rings" and he "answers". "Oh! Hey eomma! Oh you stubbed your toe? I'll be right there!" He "hangs up". "Sorry Hyung, but I need to go. Nice meeting you Hoseok," Namjoon says while gathering his things and leaving. My plan worked. Namjoon is now gone.
  Yoongi shoots me another glare from the other side of the big couch. "Why the f—k did you did you do that?" He seethes. "Do what?" I asked innocently. "You know what you did little boy," he continues to glare at me while I blush from the name he called me.

 "You know what you did little boy," he continues to glare at me while I blush from the name he called me

  I was actually starting to feel intimidated and shifted continuously. "So, what do you wanna do...?" I ask. "I want you to shut the f—k up," Yoongi snaps and turns on The Walking Dead.
  This show scares me. All the blood and yelling and things. I find a blanket and cuddle with it. I see a zombie and let out a small squeak. Yoongi glances at me then goes back to the huge flat screen.
   One other guy gets cut really badly and I hide my eyes from the sight of blood. I hear Yoongi sigh and he pauses the show.
  "Are you scared, red head?" He questions, soft but stern. I shrug. He sighs again and puts it on Moana and I instantly feel better again. "Yay! Thanks Suga!" I smile. "Suga? What the hell does that mean," he asks with a chuckle. "Well, you're skin is white like sugar, plus your smile is sweet like sugar, so why not," I smile and go to watching the movie, singing along to the songs.

|

  Yoongi came back with a big red bowl of popcorn and sat next to me. This was gonna be the seventh movie we've watched today. It's around six thirty in the evening. It was my turn to pick the movie and I chose Wonder, one of my favorite movies.
  "Have you seen this one?" I ask him and he shakes his head no. "It's really good. And cute. And sad. But it's all good," I say and reach for some popcorn when my fingers brush against Yoongi's and I retract slightly. I look at him to see him looking over at me. I felt my face grow hot.
  Yoongi continues to eat popcorn until I look away. I feel his hand turn my head towards him and he puts a piece of popcorn in my mouth, causing me to blush a whole lot more. He snickers and goes back to the movie.
  I don't even pay attention to the movie. I'm having a debate in my head weather I, um, like Yoongi or not. After a few minutes of spacing out, I decide that I don't like him, and that I am in fact, straight. So straight, I'm like a line. A straight line!

A/N:
I've got a little explainin' to do. So yesterday, we had softball games, as I said. Well, I made twO IN THE PARK HOME RUNS LIKe holY HECK MAN WTF. I also got them game ball so yay~

My friend's bf decided to show up. And they're both like, 3-4 older than me, and I felt like a 3rd wheel and I stole my friend's candy that her bf bought for her 😈 (The song thing at the top, I just like that song now so listen to it if ya want, idrc)

So that's why I couldn't update yesterday, so sorry about that.
Also!!! If any of y'all know SM or JYP or YG or if any of them companies are lookin for someone to be in a girl group, just call 666-666-6969 ;) but seriously if you know, DM because I'd like to audition. It's my dream.

ALMOST 500 READS. THATS HALFWAY TO 1K. ILYSM!!!!! FINGER HEARTS FOR ERRYONE!!!!!!

Follow me:
Twitter- _minshxwty
Insta: _minshxwty

Edited: nope

i I y s m