4️⃣

"You don't have to call me Mr. Jung, y'know," I blush and look down. "Makes you uncomfortable, hm? That's alright. My son is the same way," Min chuckles while writing on some papers. "He's actually around your age," she smiles and gets a few doctors items.

That reminds me why I haven't been to the doctors' in three years. (I'm actually the opposite. I love the doctors...most of the time)

   "Oh that's cool! What's his name," I question with fake interest. Honestly, I just want to go home at this point. I see needles...
   "His name is Yoongi. He's quite um, grumpy when he doesn't get his nap time," she giggles the last part while getting her blood pressure thingy and thermometer.
We do all the normal procedures and then she gets her needle ready to take blood. I don't like this...
"This might hurt just a bit," Min says and sticks it into my arm. I scream and wait for this torture to be over.
   "Um, Hoseok," I was still screaming. "Hoseok-" I didn't stop screaming. "Jung Hoseok, I finished about fifteen seconds ago," she stifles a laugh. "O-Oh sorry," I felt my face grow hot and I got shy and looked down at my hands. "Aww it's okay. Everyone has their fears and insecurities," Min smiles and gets some more needles.

This is gonna be a long day.

A/N:
Sorry this is short. I needed to update soon and I promise the next chapter will be longer, or like a joint chapter kind of thing.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter: _minshxwty
Insta: _minshxwty

Edited: No

_minshxwty