3️⃣4️⃣

I keep saying the book is close to an end but I keep getting ideas and I CANT STOB

H O S E O K

"U-Uh, what?" I ask, my face all flushed. "H-He isn't wrong," Jimin whispers. "Did you lik-" I was interrupted by them saying at the same time, "No."
"W-Well, um, lets go to the celebration out there?" I suggested. "And Jimin, you can join us if you'd like," I smiled. Jimin smiles softly and opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off, just like I was, by a voice. "That won't be necessary. Jiminie can come with me for a while."
  The voice dripped with toxic poison and gave me shivers down my spine, and that's an understatement.
A woman with her dark black hair secured in a tight bun and wore a slick pantsuit. Her makeup making her less scary except for her piercing brown eyes, which were bolder because of the heavy eyeliner. She had a couple other assistants with her.
  "E-Eomma," Jimin bowed at 90° and quickly fixed the way he looked. "Eomma, I-I can explain-"
  "Explain what Jimin? There's nothing to explain. You failed me. You failed yourself," she shrugs her shoulders, very tense.
"I-I apologize Eomma. Please give me another chance," Jimin begs.
She looks down and huffs an angry breath. "Limo. Now," she grits through her teeth and Jimin shuffled behind her. I try to grab his arm to hold him back, but Yoongi stops me. I look at him and he shakes his head. I frown and Jimin looks back at me, with that look that tells me he's done for.

  "Yay! You won Taehyungie!" Jungkook smiles and pecks his boyfriend's cheek. Taehyung giggles and receives the prize, a big stuffed panda, and hands it to Jungkook. "Thank you TaeTae," Jungkook smiles.
I walk to the two with Yoongi's hand in mine. "Hey Tae, Hey Koo-"

"OH MY GOD HYUNG THAT WAS AN AMAZING DANCE!" "IT LOOKED SUPER HARD BUT I KNOW IT WAS EASY FOR YOU HYUNG!" "TEACH ME TEACH ME YOUR WAYS."

"Erm..." I stand their awkwardly and pat the boys' heads. "You'll get taught a dance, don't worry" I smile and they nod vigorously. Yoongi was standing there awkwardly again. Taehyung sends a glare to Yoongi and grabs Kookie's hand. "We'll be, uh, somewhere else if you need us," Taehyung says, his gaze still on Yoongi. I nod and they leave.
"You're so awkward, dude," I say to Yoongi. "That's just my specialty," he gives me a small smile. That's all it takes to make me want to just squeeze him in a very tight Hobi Hug.

A/N:
I don't have an excuse. I've been slacking off and I'm sorry. I failed my English and math test by the way, BUT I got to do test corrections on the math so now I have a 86 in that class. But in English, I have a 75 and I have to pass this next class so I don't fail.

Again, I'm so sorry for slacking.

Edited: no

_minshxwty