3️⃣

Clap
           Clap
                  Clap

    I whirl around and see my coach standing there. Thank goodness it was no one important. I don't want the public to know anything about what I might do just yet.
   You see, Dance is a big thing here in Korea, so all the competition is trying to find out what everyone else is doing so they can steal their ideas and somehow win. Brutal stuff I'd say.
   "Good dancing J-Hope. I might just let that be your choreography for the one minute competition," he smiles and hands me my water. "Thanks coach. But you don't need to-" "I don't need to sugarcoat it. I know. This time, I'm not sugarcoating. I'm being serious," he says genuinely.
I smile wide and bow numerous times while thanking him. "I said might, Hobi," he chuckles and ruffles my hair and my dance instructor arrives and we start practicing for real this time.

"5, 6, 7, 8," my instructor counts and he watches me do the choreography he taught me. Mostly pop and lock but with a bunch of spinning.
   I finish the dance and I wipe my forehead and I jump around excitedly. Honestly, I don't know why I'm so hyper.
"Okay Hoseok, that's a wrap," my instructor smiles. I slip on my hoodie and grab my bag and head to Doctor Min's office. Luckily it was only down the street, so I didn't have to walk too far.
"Dr. Min? Dr. Min," I call out. I hear a faint 'coming' and I see the same woman from a few hours ago pop out of no where. She smiles brightly at me.
"Annyeonghasyo Hoseok. Here for the checkup I see," she giggles and leads me to a room.
It's just a normal little doctors' room with all the doctory stuff.
   "Please have a seat Mr. Jung so we can begin..."

A/N:
Here ya go~
Follow me on my Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter: _minshxwty
Insta: _mindhxwty

Edited: No

_minshxwty