3️⃣6️⃣

H O S E O K

"I really hope Jimin is okay," I mutter and Yoongi shrugs. "He's a brat, he deserves to be yelled at yet," Yoongi mumbles. I flick his ear and he glares at me.
"He's nice now. You didn't see what happened," I sighed. I see Yoongi bite his lip, like he was going to say something.
  "I'm not in the mood to play games to be honest," I said, feeling a headache coming on. "Hmm, then let's go home. I mean you did dance a lot so-" Yoongi was saying till I sniffed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "M-Migraine," I whimper and Yoongi sighs and takes my hand. "Okay, let's go Hobi."
  As we walk, I think about Jimin. Is he really okay? I wish I had his number. Wait a second..
  "S-Suga?" I ask weakly as we walk out of the building. "Hmm?" "Do you have Jimin's number?" I ask and my boyfriend gives me a weird look. "I think so, why?" He asks, moving some of his hair out of the way. "Just in case he wants to talk or something, that's all," I partially lie.
   Yoongi gives me a weird look and sighs. "Whatever," he hands me his phone. "You'll find his contact in there somewhere."
I search though his contacts and see there are a not a lot of people. There's Namjoon, me, his mom, his brother, some dude named Jin, and then Jimin. There's a few other people, but not many.
I text myself the contact and decide to snoop through Yoongi's phone while I have it. I look through his photos and see either pictures of tattoos or-
"Are you done yet?" Yoongi chuckles. I nod, "yeah one more second." After I close out of the application, I give him back his phone.
What was Yoongi doing behind my back?

A/N:
Hi stranger 👋🏻
Yeah sorry, I say that every time, I know. I've been super busy with softball and again, I am sorry

Edited: no

_minshxwty