3️⃣0️⃣

H O S E O K

"So Sina was a judge?" Yoongi asks me as we eat ice cream. "Mhmm," I respond. "She's also the daughter of a J-Pop idol. A~Chan from Perfume," I say, savoring the flavor of cookie dough. "I dated her for years and I never knew this," Yoongi sighs. I shrug and he shrugs as well.
"Guess who else I met?" I ask excitedly. He looks up and sighs with a small smile. "Who?" I smile more. "Supreme Boi."
Yoongi looked (Jung)shook. "He's a great producer!" "And dancer," I finished for him. "He's pretty nice too," I say as I finish my ice cream. Yoongi finishes his as well and we walk out of the ice cream parlor.
I feel slightly light headed and I feel my left shoulder hurting. It feels like, it feels like hot needles or fire ants biting me. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to cry from my shoulder hurting.
I feel Yoongi take my right hand in his and continue to walk down the street. I lock(?) our fingers together and my peripheral vision lets me see that he's smiling.
  "Let's sit over there," I point to the fountain with the stone fairy on it.
  The fairy had wavy hair and a dress and big wings. That statue has been there for about ten years now. The one in Gwangju is another fairy, but she looked scary and evil. Even the water around that other fairy is black. This one looks happy and welcoming and safe, and the water is crystal clear.
  Yoongi and I sit and I hesitantly lye my head on his shoulder. His response was giving my hand a small squeeze.
  "What are we Yoongi?" I ask seriously, after a few minutes of comforting silence. "What do you mean?" He asks me back.
  I pick my head up to get a better look at him. "What are we? What is all this," I gesture to the hand holding," and t-that um, that uh-" "that kiss?" Yoongi finishes for me, chuckling. I flare red and nod.
  "It can be whatever we want it to be. We can be friends, we can be a couple, we can be f—k buddies, Whatever you want, I'm fine with it," Yoongi tells me honestly. I smile and give him a hug and savor the smell of his cologne.
  "C-Can we be, um, y-y'know," I trail off. "I do know," he smiles and gives me a sweet, lingering kiss on my lips. The kiss that gives me tingles throughout my body.

A/N:
So. They are official. It's great, isn't it? Yes, it is. If you say no, go back to the garbage dump you can from. Just kidding, I love you too much to throw you away like my hopes and dreams.
Next update will be an authors note about what's going on at school.
And I have testing all week (I have act tomorrow but I have big tests Thursday and Friday) so wish me luck.

Edited: no

_minshxwty