3️⃣1️⃣

Y O O N G I

"Yoongi! Get up or I'll be late for the finals!" I feel shaking. I groan and suffocate myself with a pillow.
"Please Yoongi! It's me against Jimin and I need you to be there to support me when I kick is tush!" Hoseok pleads me.
It's been two days ever since Hoseok became my boyfriend. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time, so I'm still getting used to it.
His coach let us share a room together, saying it's for "relationship goals" or some sh-t like that. We don't share beds, just the room.
"Gimme, like, two minutes," I say and rub my eyes, finally revealing my face to the younger. He frowns and sighs in disappointment, grabbing his wallet and phone. "I'm going to warm up. Don't be late!" He reminds me and I hum in response.

H O S E O K

I walk outside to the practice stage, were the finals will be held, and start stretching. I can't wait for today!
Every year, at the end of the final competition, it's a huge festival. SM groups and solo artists and a few groups from other companies come and perform. There's really good food and games they set up as well. I heard that the JYP group this year is Stray Kids and for YG, it's CL. I'm a huge fan of CL.
"Well look who it is. Where's your little body guard Jung Hoseok?" I hear a pre-puberty sounding voice ask me, well, more like mock me. I turn around and sigh at the shorter male.
  "What do you want Park Jimin?" I ask, continuing to stretch my legs. "Why do you always assume I want something?" The blond chuckles. I give him an unamused look and he puts his hands up in defense. "Okay, whatever Jung Hoseok. I had an offer for you-" "I don't want a damn offer from you," I walk away, flipping him off as I do.
Never trust Park Jimin. His "thing" is "offering". By "offering", I mean tricking you. Sometimes his tricks go so far as stealing money or going to court.

I'm not that dumb, Park Jimin.

A/N:
Edited: no

_minshxwty