3️⃣3️⃣

Y O O N G I

I CAN'T BELIEVE I F—KING OVER SLEPT.

I'm the worst boyfriend.

I hurried and dressed in all black, including a black baseball cap and mask.
I ran to SM, which was luckily just a few blocks away and I heard my love's name shouted loudly.

H O S E O K

"is Jung Hoseok!" PD cheered and the audience went wild.

I

Did

It.

I did it!

I did it! I did it! I did it! I can't believe it! I can't believe I did it! Well, I wouldn't have won without my coach's help. This is so overwhelming for me.

  "Good job J-Hope! You're prize is backstage! Come back next year!" PD shouts. I nod and bow to him.

"LET THE FESTIVAL BEGIN!"

I arrive backstage to see a camera crew around Jimin. He looked smug as ever, but I could tell he was off by the look in his eyes. I start making my way over to talk to him, but before I could, a news crew, well, multiple news crews came. They shoved microphones and cameras in my face and ask me questions. Some I don't even want to answer because they're personal or super strange.
"I-I feel esthetic! I've never won anything as big as this and it's a huge honor!" I beam. The cameras leave Jimin and he starts to walk away.
I break free from the people and make my way to Jimin. I grabs his shoulder to turn around and he does turn, but he harshly pulls his shoulder back.
  "Get lost Jung," Jimin says strongly. His eyes were watery and red. "Jimin-" "I don't want to hear your damn bragging. N-Now get lost," Jimin turns away and I grab his shoulder again and pull him in a hug. He freezes and I feel him hold his breath.

"It's okay to cry Jimin," I whisper to the younger and for a few seconds I don't hear anything except the loud music from outside.

Then I hear the whimper, I feel the tears. I feel the sadness and pain.
  I hug him tighter and he hugs me back and sobs into my shoulder.
  "I-I had to be better than you! I-I st-still have to be better than you! I need t-t-to beat you!" Jimin chokes out. I simply rub his back soothingly.
  "She threatens to kick- t-to kick me-me out! A-And take me o-out if dance s-school and lea-leave me homeless," Jimin hugs my tighter. "She doesn't love me. I-It hurts!"
  I continue to try and calm him down. "Who?" I ask softly. He look up at me and he says, his voice cracking the slightest,

"My mother."

Y O O N G I

  I sneak through the back entrance to try and try to find my love. Lots of people were backstage and most of them were either staff or news people.
  I see a familiar hair color and rush through the crowd to see Hobi and Jimin...hugging. Now that kinda hurts.
  But I realized that Jimin was crying, so I stay hidden with the crewman. Luckily we all matched with the black clothes.

I eavesdrop.

H O S E O K

  "Why would she do that?" I ask, stroking his hair. "M-My brother is the, the favorite one," he grimaces at the word "favorite". His tears were dry, but his eyes puffy. I smile softly.
  "If you do get kicked out, which let's hope you don't, you can move in with me and my friend! With the prize money I'm getting, I can afford a really nice place instead of my cheap, old apartment!" I pay the younger boy's back.
  "But, I've been so-so mean to you," Jimin frowns. "The past stays in the past. Let's focus on the future." "........." "Please Jimin, I insist."

.

..

...

"If you say so."

Y O O N G I

  I didn't know that about Jimin. He never told me that when we used to-
  "Suga!" I hear Hobi shout and he runs to me and jumps into my arms and gives me a big hug. I wrap my arms around his small waist and hug him back.
  "Hello to you too," I mutter and put him down. He pokes my lip piercing and giggles. I roll my eyes and avert my eyes from Hobi and to Jimin. I give him a nod and he nods back. You could cut the awkward tension with a steak knife.
  "I forgot that you two knew each other! How did you meet?" Hoseok asks. Jimin was about to say something but I bluntly said,

"We were f—kbuddies."

A/N:
THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K! THIS CHAPTER WAS INSPIRED BY MELANIE MARTINEZ LOLOLOL

When I first got Wattpad it has been my dream to have 1K on a story and I know that's not a lot to some big readers (*cough* HoeForHobi- , StarlightNArmy , pocketbangtan *cough*), But I feel like I've really accomplished something! AND I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP!

UD ARMYYYY!

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Edited: No

_minshxwty