1️⃣1️⃣

Yes , that's my handwriting. With my finger. On a small iPhone7 screen 😆

Practice was done and over with, and we know what that means!

Ice cream with Sina!

We changed into some less sweaty, smelly clothes. I simply went with black jeans and a white tee with a blue denim jacket. Simple as always Hoseok.
   I go back out of the changing rooms, that were at the studio, and saw Sina wearing white jeans with a soft orangey colored sweater, a button up white shirt underneath. Along with some white Adidas. Adorkable.
   "I'll pay for us," I hear Sina say as we walk down the sidewalks. "Aww Sina, let me pay! I insist," I smile at her and she pouts slightly. "But...I did invite you. It's only fair," she argues back. Aish, this little potato...
   "Sina~chan, I am paying. End of discussion," I end and she stays silent. After a moment, she huffs out a "fine."

   We arrive at the ice cream parlor and the place is so magical, like it always is. The light blue and white tiles remind me of the snow and ice on Mudeungson. The little chairs and tables, polished with white paint, making it ever so shiny and new and welcoming. The ice cream, always so soft and creamy, hence forth the name ice cream. I'm very passionate about ice cream. Especially my favorite flavor-
   "One coffee on a cone please," I smile and hand the money to the cashier. He hands us our ice creams and we go sit at a table. Sina got strawberry, and I got coffee.
   I don't know why I like coffee ice cream. Maybe it's the taste. I mean, everyone loves coffee. I don't know one person who doesn't. I guess coffee just reminds me of myself in some ways, it's hard to explain.
  Sina seems like a strawberry ice cream kind of girl. Sweet, innocent, but can surprise you in an instant. If Jungkookie-ah wasn't head over heels for Taehyungie, then they would be perfect for each other.
  "So, um, Hoseok- when did you get into dancing?" Sina broke the ice. I take another lick of my ice cream and think. "Ever since I was able to walk," I answer and she nods. "How about you?" "Only a few years ago," she mutters. "You're really good for only a few years."

Sina and I got to know each other a lot more and now we're talking like we've been best friends.
  I see her eyes dart to the door and stare at the new person with heart eyes.

That person was Min Yoongi.

A/N:
Yeet yah here ya go
Should I get a Mohawk? Jkjk 😆

Sina~chan: he was using her native honorifics as sign of respect for her

Mudeungson: a mountain outside of Gwanju

Edited: Nah

_minshxwty