2️⃣

I finally finished cleaning up this monstrosity, by myself. Everything is now spotless and sparkly.
   I hear Yeontan's barking gradually grow louder and I turn around to see Taehyung with a tee shirt and sweatpants on, along with some fancy slippers.
   "Sorry for making the mess, Hyung," Tae says while scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "I was just trying to make you a good breakfast before you went to dance practice," he sighs.
   "It's okay Taehyungie, I understand. But we can settle this later. I have to take a shower and go to practice...which I'm already late for.." I sigh out and run the bathroom after grabbing my practice clothes and then in the water and get in.

AHHHHHHH!

   The. Water. Is. Cold. Why is it always me. I need to start taking showers earlier so I can get the hot water.
    I suffer through the shower and change into a tee shirt, jeans, and a beanie and I leave my shared apartment without saying goodbye.
   After running the few blocks I had to run, I eventually arrive at the dance studio. I am so dead.
I burst into our reserved practice room and saw Coach Song talking to what it seems like a doctor. I'm guessing because of the white lab coat thingy. I don't know, maybe they're here because Song's blood pressure is high again.
   "Ah! Hoseok! This is Dr. Min. She's your new doctor! She'll be traveling with us to Seoul for the competition," Song explains. I nod and bow to the older woman. "No need to bow sweetie. I'm not that strict," she chuckles and pats my hair. "When we the last time you had a checkup?" Dr. Min questions. "Uh...three years ago," I say and Song sweat dropped.
"I think you need a checkup Hoseok," the short haired woman smiles. "How about after practice, you can swing by my office and I'll take a look at you," Dr. Min speaks. I nod and we all say our farewells and the doctor leaves.
"Why haven't you had a checkup boy? That isn't healthy," my coach asks while on his phone. "I haven't had time with all this practicing," I emphasize and glare playfully at my nearly bald coach and he smacks me on the back of the head and we both laugh. "Get stretching boy," he chuckles while he phone was ringing and takes the call.
   I do as he says and I start stretching out my legs and joints. After doing all my exercises, he hasn't came back in the room yet, so I'll just warm up I guess.

A/N:
Hello my loves. Back at cha with another (terrible😂) chapter. Again, probably has a bunch of errors~
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Twitter: _minshxwty
Insta: _minshxwty

Edited: No

_minshxwty