1️⃣0️⃣

I've been listening to BigBang's Fxxk It, If You, and Flower Road for the past few days. Send help. And fetus Bangtan always has me shook :>

   It's been about a week and the pain won't go away. Not only is it in my neck, but it hurts my collarbone too. Yeah, I've been hardcore practicing, but this is still no excuse.
"Hobi Hobi, how have you been my little dancer? (That so doesn't sound kinky 0-o)" Song appears from no where. "I've been well Coach. I've practically been twitching from not dancing," I am so extra, it's hilarious.
"Good good, because today you are going to work your ass off," he smiles and pats my head.

Oh joy.

"J-Hope~" my instructor calls out as he puts his phone away and tells his assistant to put bags away and such. "Hope you're ready for today's dance. Today you'll be doing a duet with Sina, my little assistant," he points to the girl with black hair and soft eyes. "She's Japanese so she may not be able to understand you," he waves her over. She bows politely and smiles sweetly. "Kon'ichiwa," she bows again and I bow to her. I speak to her in Japanese and both my dance instructor and Sina where happy and (jung)shook.
   "Let's begin with the steps."

   A few hours pass and both me and Sina have learned the choreography and I think it turned out pretty well. After the fourteenth time that is.

(Sorry it's only Hobi focus but whatever~ and don't watch Jimin >:3, even tho I know you want to~)

  "Good job you two. Get a water break and we'll get right back to work," L.D (the instructor) smiles at us. "Five minutes."
   I walk over to my duffle bag and pull out my water and a nice little towel with my initials. I feel a soft tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Sina. She was looking a wee bit nervous.
"Would you-would you ice cream later? To-To know each other? Boss says us need to bond," she says timidly in her best Korean. "That's sounds niceu. And you can speak in Japanese if you shall like. I don't mind," I respond in the shorter girl's native language. Sina smiles at me and bows. "Kansha (thank you. At least that's what Google says 😂)
I drink up my water and dry off the sweat and go back to work, still feeling the pain in my body.

A/N:
IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SO SORRY! IVE SLACKED, BUT I JUST MADE A COMEBACK! HERE YA GO!
I don't feel like doing the social media thing today.
200 READS THATS SICK IDK WHY YOU PEOPLE EVEN LIKE THIS BUT I WONT STOP YOU FROM READING!
Ilysm Underdog Army~

Edited: Nope

✌️ _minshxwty