3️⃣9️⃣

H O S E O K

"You have a fatal disease and you didn't f—king bother to tell me?" Yoongi asked with disbelief. No anger was traced in his voice, but I could hear the disappointment and sadness.
"Suga I-" "Don't 'Suga' me!" I flinch at his tone and nod, biting my lip. I see Jin and his mother standing there awkwardly. Yoongi storms out the front doors and I continue to look at the ground. "Let's get you looked at. Jin, please," Dr. Min breaks the ice, Jin nodding. "Let's go Hoseok," Jin smiles sadly at me.

I nod and follow Jin, Dr. Min going towards the way Yoongi left.

D R . M I N

"Yoongi...?" I gently call out, seeing my son on a bench.

I walk over and sit next to him, hearing a sigh leave his mouth. "Yoongi, sweetheart," I place my hand on his back and he flinches. "Don't be so-" "Don't be so what eomma? Negative? Pessimistic?" He turns and snaps at me, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "Listen to me please," I whisper. "I don't want to loose Hoseok! I don't want to be missing him like you miss appa!" Yoongi snaps again. I bite my lip and hang my head. He continues.

"He left because he didn't love us," Yoongi sighs. "Don't say that Yoongi. He loved you very much," I mutter.

"Next thing I know, you'll be killed in a car crash or something. Then I'll have no one since Jun-ki is moving to the states," the black haired sighed. He looks at me.

"Eomma, I don't want Hobi to leave," Yoongi says, tears falling from his eyes. I pull him into a hug. "I know it's going to be hard sweetheart, but stay strong. For him and yourself," I whisper in his ear as he cries softly.

After what seemed like a few minutes, he pulls back and wipes his eyes. "T-Thanks eomma," he mutters and I place a kiss on his forehead. "Of course dear. Now let's go inside and see how Jin and Hoseok are."

H O S E O K

"Honestly Hoseok, you're not looking too bad. Just keep on with the treatment and resting. Do a little exercise everyday, but not too much," Jin smiles sweetly. "Does that mean-"

"No, no dancing."

I nod sadly. "I understand," I smile softly. Jin dismisses me and I leave the room to see Yoongi and Dr. Min talking. Yoongi turns his head to see me and he runs to me, giving me a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that," he whispers, his head buried in my neck.

I hug him back, squeezing him for reassurance. "It's okay Suga."

I smile and press a sweet kiss to his lips, and he we go home.

A/N:
So last chapter is next!
After that, the next book will be published 👀

Edited: No

iYoonseokTM