50. Cleaning duties

So this is the 50th chapter, so it's kind of a big thing for me. I also had 2k reads this morning, now I have 3k.

I am so happy right now!

Anyway, since this is the 50th chapter, I have some dedications to give out. This chapter is dedicated to:

NerdHerd4404

Sylvia_Snape

And...

flowerhippie1234

Thanks for the votes and comments, I notice everything!

Enjoy the chapter!

I drag my suitcase down the steps, accompanied by the twins, Hazel, Emma-Leigh, and Luna. The trio walk in their own group.

They think they're too cool for us, obviously.

This year, Severus has agreed to let me stay with the order. I'm going to go with him to death eater meetings, but it's took risky to live at his house these holidays. Harry could find out.

We would not want that.

I wanted to take my mini people to show everyone, but that would require an extra trip, which we can't afford.

I think the order has already re-started. Dumbledore would have taken action immediately. I already have the location, so I just need to go there with Tonks.

So I'll be going on the train this year! Hazel gets to come too, but she'll be planning everything with Sirius. This is her year.

She's been cooped up in that castle for way too long. She probably knows her way around better than the marauders.

Lucky.

She sits with the Ravenclaws, while I sit with the twins. Fred decides to go annoy people, so George is left with me.

I think Fred had another reason.

Well, he thinks that's going to happen. I'm not so sure. I wouldn't know what to do anyway.

When the train pulls to a stop, I leave the twins and find Hazel, and we step out, looking for bright hair. Soon, we find a head of green hair. We make our way over.

"I already know everything, girls. Did Albus tell you where it is?"

"Yes." Says Hazel. "How's Sirius?"

"He's good. Waiting for you to come, but good."

She grins and Tonks apparates us to Grimmauld place, and we step inside. Hazel runs off to find Sirius.

"How many other people in the order know?"

"There's Moody and Remus that are new." She says.

"Remus, huh?" I say, grinning. She goes bright red.

"How...? Never mind."

"He'll come round eventually." I smirk. "Just give him some time, he's scared."

"Who's scared?" Lupin comes in.

"Lupin! Hi!"

"Hello. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"It wasn't the right time. Anyway Moony, I'd better go get settled in." I start moving slowly, then stop. "Where exactly is my room?"

"Up the stairs, second door to the right. Don't go up there know, it's probably infested. You're sharing with Ginny when she comes."