3. Won Won isnt happy

The Burrow is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

'How did we get here?' You ask. Well, Dumbledore says we can't stay at the Leaky Cauldron for the rest of the month we have until Hogwarts so he talked to Mrs Weasley and explained why we're here, so she can give us a place in the burrow. She gladly said yes to Dumbledore and so here we are. Dumbledore, being Dumbledore, just left us here in front of their house.

"We should probably go in." Says Hazel. She's holding the handle of her trunk, which was also bought by Dumbledore so she can put her things in there. My free hand is shaking (my other hand is holding my trunk from Dumbles). I nod and we go up to the door together and knock.

The door is opened by none other than Mrs Weasley herself.

"Welcome! I know everything so you don't have to worry about awkwardness with me. I've told the boys and Ginny not to ask questions so they should be alright. Arthur knows as well."

"The first thing he asks Harry is 'What is the function of a rubber duck?'." I say. "He's a really awesome guy. How's Ron?"

"A bit nervous about Hogwarts. I probably shouldn't ask but does he fit in?"

"He becomes best friends with Harry Potter so he'll turn out fine." Says Hazel.

Mrs Weasley beams and lets us into the house. "Welcome home." She says in the voice that I've grown to love about her. It's so warm and motherly that you can't help but trust everything she says.

"You girls will stay in the room just below Ron's. Ron is at the top by the way. Make yourselves at home."

We thank her and climb the stairs. "These stairs could go on forever for all I know." I pant as we go further up. The stairs seem to reach to infinity.

"Hello. I'm Ginny."

The cutest 10 year old redhead I've ever seen smiles at us, looking really shy.

"Hi Ginny. I'm Hazel." Says Hazel.

"I'm Isabelle." I say.

"Do you want me to help you unpack? Or carry your bags? You're almost there by the way."

"I think we're fine but thanks for offering. The only thing we have in our trunks are books." Says Hazel.

"And a time turner." I say under my breath. I'm not sure if Ginny heard or not, but of she did she chooses to ignore it.

Ginny comes with us to our room and the whole way I am dying inside. Dumbledore brought us to the burrow and we are walking up the stairs with Ginny Weasley.

I can't help but smile at myself.

"Hazel? Can you please pinch me again?" I say.

"Only if you pinch me!"

"What are you two talking about? It's only the burrow." Says Ginny.

"We..... Um... Well, we're excited for Hogwarts. I mean we get to meet Harry freaking Potter!" I squeal

We then start singing Harry Freaking Potter and Ginny laughs.

"Are you two going to sing that to him?"

"Yup!" We say in unison.

Suddenly we bump into two identical gingers.

"So who's Fred and who's George?" I ask.

"I happen to be Fred." Says one. I hope he's not kidding with me.

I smile sadly. In seven years he will no longer be here.