40. Georgie-pie has lovely eyes

Can you believe I'm at 40 already? This is going to be a long book.

Anyway, the dedication goes to...

Ruby911

And...

nicole_annemarie_

I notice everything, by the way. I read all comments and I reply to some.

Anyway, here's the chapter: (it has a bit of Geobelle in it btw)

Saturday morning, I wake up and grin. Quidditch World Cup, here I come.

Too bad Severus can't come, he would have loved it.

I pack the necessary things and leave my suitcase in my room. I wear a Gryffindor t-shirt and black leggings. I wear a red cardigan on top.

Let's just say Severus gave me a bit of money to buy some more clothes.

I bound into the living room.

"Morning!" I beam down at Severus.

"Good morning, Belle. When are you going?" Yup, he calls me Belle now.

"Well, Mrs Weasley said 'Saturday' so I guess that means any time."

"You can go after lunch."

"Okay. Do you want to know the results now, or after the game?"

"How do you know the results?"

"They invited Harry, and he made the Dursleys say yes."

"Okay, well I'll find out later. There's pancakes in the dining room for you."

"Thanks. You're a good dad, you know."

"Really?"

"James was really strict."

"Well, I'm glad you like it here. Now go eat, you'll need the energy."

I grin and make my way to the dining room. He's very relaxed at home. I think he's getting used to this whole parent thing.

Once I'm done, I go outside and hang around with Francis and her friends.

"I have to go now," I say after a few hours. "I'm going to go and see my friends from school. I'll be away for a few days. Bye, Francis."

"Bye bye Isabelle. We'll play hopscotch when you come back."

I wave and head back inside.

"Severus, can I make lunch?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"At my old school we had cooking classes, I can make fried rice, the Redriver way."

"Go ahead, but don't burn the house down."

I smile and get to work. Soon, I'm piling the rice onto the plates, and levitating them to the table.

"Enjoy."

He's quiet while he eats, which is good. That means he likes it. Once he's done, he looks at his plate.

"It's definitely different."

"Well, I was taught the muggle way. I had to adapt, but I think it turned out okay."

"It's good. Well, go grab your trunk. You no doubt want to see your friends."

"You got that right. Will you be okay without me to annoy you?"

"Yes, but write to me. I'll send Wormwood over tonight."

"Okay. I'll get my stuff."

I walk over to my room and take a look around. I've grown to love this room. I grab my things and shrink the trunk, then walk back. Severus is holding a pouch.