19. The magical flashback

Over the next month, I help Snape with his little problem, and befriend Ginny Weasley. I can see why Harry fell for her, she's so nice and funny.

So how to get Snape to actually get over it?

I sit down in my bed and pull the curtains around it. I didn't notice them until now.

I then reach under my pillow and pull out a dragon hide photo album. I remember the day I bought this...

Magical flashback:

Hazel and I walk around Diagon Alley. Dumbledore and Severus watch over us. After we buy our gear, Dumbledore lets us buy presents.

I use the money he gave me to buy the leather book, as a Christmas present for Severus, and a weird looking telescope for Dumbledore. It turns out his birthday was in the holidays but we didn't know about that either.

Why can't people just tell me when their birthday is before it happens?

Sometimes characters get on my nerves.

After we finish buying presents, Dumbledore takes us back to Hogwarts.

End of magical flashback

I open the photo album at the front cover and sift through some photos. These are copies of Harry's original ones sitting in his room. I managed to get photos that only have Lily in them.

I start putting sticking charms on them and sticking them into the book. I take a look through my bag and find some ribbons, which I happened to be carrying in my bag when we came here.

I take a green ribbon and start cutting it into small-ish length pieces, then tie the pieces into bows and stick them on some corners of the photos.

Part of my stationary list is more parchment, but Dumbledore bought us loads. He says we might need it. I think he knows what I'm planning.

I swear this guy has a million galleons in his Gringotts vault.

I silently thank him as I take some parchment and use the cutting charm to cut out flowers. I turn them red-orange, like her hair, and add those to the album. Then I find some buttons in my bag of all sorts of colours, and turn some yellow. I stick these in the middle of the flowers, then turn some green and stick them on randomly in the empty spaces.

Once I'm satisfied, I write a small message on a piece of parchment, then stick it on the inside cover. It's perfect. I can imagine him flicking through it, maybe even smiling.

That's what I want to achieve.

I put everything away and fall asleep.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

It's Halloween and I'm sitting in the middle of a potions lesson. Tonight we're going to visit the house and the grave again, in remembrance of what happened.

This is my last class for today, so when it ends I head up to Snape's desk. Everybody else is used to me staying behind, so nobody stares.

"Just let me gather my things and we'll head off. Have you got the flowers?" He asks.

"I left one in my bag last time. We can use the geminio charm to make more."

"Clever thinking."

I flip my hair. "Future kids are smart." I grin. "Just kidding. Everybody there hates school."

"Do you hate it here?"

"This is my dream school. I've always wanted to learn here, so how could I hate it? I'll wait by your office."

He nods and I step out into the corridor.

()-()-()-()-()-()

The visit was pretty much the same as last time. Moment of silence in the house, moment of silence after planting.

Turns out the old lilies started to wilt. Because we aren't going to be there again very soon, Severus casted a charm on them to make them live longer. Almost a whole year, which is enough for us. We also cast charms to grow them instantly. We'll be back next Halloween to plant more.

I decided to leave one bulb in my bag for next year. We'll need it.

When we get back, the Halloween feast is about to start. I explain that Harry and the others are at the death day party and he nods before going to the teachers table. I sit down and eat, then slip some food into my bag for the trio. I doubt they'll get food from anyone else after what's about to happen.

After the feast is finished we all start going back to our common rooms when we stumble apron the wall. Draco does his whole thing and the teachers interrogate them.

Hazel and I cast disillusionment charms on ourselves and listen in even though we know what's going on.

Hazel taught me the charm, by the way.

When all that's over, we sneak of to our dorms and go to bed. Pansy isn't here today either. Probably another death eater meeting she has to go to.

_________________

I'm doing dedications next chapter!

Who can guess why?

Anyway...

QOTC: who ships wolfstar and who ships remadora? I also want to know why you ship them, and it can't be 'I don't ship gay ships' or something boring like that. Give details.

Also vote please!

~Ericano