Love Hurts

My eyes go wide.. My voice is audibly shaky as I begin to say "Hello". I sit down beside him with Lou and Amanda, both looking as nervous as I am.

"Do you know why I'm here?" He asks as he crosses his legs and leaning towards me. "Probably has something to do with Harry" I say cautiously. He nods his head in agreement. A horrible pit feeling overtakes my stomach.

"You realize that you and Harry will never be a normal couple" his voice soft and not tense. I throw my head into my hands and began to cry. "What do you want me to do just leave him and never see him again!"

Everyone looks at each other. "Sarah" Lou says softly as she rubs my back. "I'm sorry but that is one of the options we are looking at." Simon says as he makes his way to the door. I look at him, my vision blurry from my tears.

"You want me to leave?" I ask him. "I need to think about this, but for now get some sleep" Simon gives me a small smile as he opens the door. He leaves Lou, Amanda, and I alone. Lou is still rubbing my back. I look over at her and she has tears in her eyes as well. "Why does love hurt so bad?" I ask her. "The only time love hurts people, that is when you know it is real" she replies.

So, love hurts because it is raw? If they know why love hurts why are they trying to hurt us even more?