Home here i come

My alarm clock wakes me up earlier than I ever will for the rest of my life. 2 A.M.! I slip into my black leggings and my flowy tan shirt with my gold sandals. I pin my hair into a bun and I see its 2:30. I grab my little bag and I make my way downstairs. I grab a piece of paper and a pen and I start writing.

SUP BITCHES(:-

While you were sleeping I decided that I can’t deal with you anymore so I left and while you’re reading this I should be almost home. I am sorry if I caused any harm. WAIT I’M NOT SORRY!

ADIOS BITCHACOS!

-Sarah

I kiss the paper and I walk out of the room and to the lifts. I ride down with three old people. “I am so happy I met you Albert” the small old crippled lady says smiling at the man holding her arm. I finally get to the lobby and they are hitting me with their purses. “What’s wrong with you old ladies” I yell. “Respect your elders” She yells. “I can’t respect someone who is beating me with her purse” I run out of the hotel and into the street. “HEY YO TAXI!” I yell and I whistle. He stops and I tell him to take me to the airport. I arrive there and people are everywhere. I approach the desk where a lady in all black is standing and typing into her keyboard. “One ticket to Miami” I say. “Ok here” she throws the ticket to me and I go to Gate 6. I sit there and I fall asleep. “Now boarding to Miami” I jolt up and I walk onto the plane. I hand the flight attendant my ticket. “1D” she says and I start laughing. I sit in first class and I watch everyone walk by me.  I pop in my ear phones and I fall asleep.

short I know but I will update more.\