Well what can I say I'm a natural

Well hello my LLAMAS! As you know Piper, Louise and Nicole have stories! So if you read theirs I will make sure to talk to you and MAYBE add you into the story! I want to thank ALLIE624 for reading the stories and I promised to dedicate a chapter to a fan so she is the one of this one! I will pick one for every chapter IF you comment! We all have decided to do this for every story! Soooooo comment comment comment!! –Bri

“Sarah wake up” I open my eyes to see Lou smiling wide at me. “Damn brush your teeth because something died in there” I swat him away so I can get up. I stumble out the door and to the kitchen to Liam and Amanda. “FOOD” I moan rubbing my stomach. “Awe is WITTLE SAWAH hungee” Amanda coos trying to squeeze my cheek ON MY FACE! I swat her away and I go to the fridge. I open the door and I am in heaven but nothing looked good so I grabbed a pint of vanilla ice cream. I go to ‘MY’ cubby and I grab Oreos, gummy bears, M&Ms, and last but not least peanut butter! I plop down on the couch beside Niall and I begin to eat. “Really ice cream” Niall raises an eye brow. “Yeah why not” I shrug bringing the spoon up to my mouth.

“SARAH MARGRET YOU THROW AWAY THAT AND EAT REALLY BREAKFAST!” I suppose Liam shouts. My mouth is wide open as I turn around and I look at him. “OR WHAT” I shout back getting gasps from everyone in the room. He goes over to my cubby and pulls out everything in it. “You won’t dare” I growl. “Oops” he drops everything in the bin. “NOO” I cry running to my babies. I collapse to my knees crying over the deaths of my babies. “You are going to die Payne” I look up at Liam who looks scared now. I start chasing him with the first thing I can find… A spoon. “Sarah I am so sorry “ He cries running behind the table. “TO LATE FOR THAT YOU KILLER” I jump over the table and tackle his sorry ass. He starts crying and mumbling. “Sarah what are you doing!” I turn to see Harry shocked. “Liam’s afraid of spoons” He shouts walking over to me. “HE KILLED MY BABIES AND HE DESERVES TO BE HIT BY A SPOON!” I start hitting him making him scream in terror. Harry lifts me off Liam and walks backwards. I kick and punch hoping to get back at him. “LET ME GO OR YOUR CURLS WILL BE GONE!” I threaten.

He throws me on the couch. “Sarah you need manners!” Louis yells. “So we have Madame Wilkinson coming to teach you about manners for three hours a day” Harry smirks. A knock on the door sends me behind the bush thing beside the balcony. “Madame Wilkinson come in” I peek to see a big old lady walk in like there’s a stick up her ass. “Sarah I see you come here” Liam says. I groan and I stomp over to them. “Sarah meet Madame Wilkinson” She extends her hand and I give her a low five. “Boys leave us” They nod and leave. “Good luck” Niall whispers before leaving. “Now sit” She demands. “I don’t want to sit” I snap. WHACK. “Ow what was that for you old hag!” WHACK. “You know  that hurts you old bitch!” WHACK WHACK. “Help this old thing is hitting me with a stick” I scream banging on the doors. She grabs my arm and places me in the chair. “Rule one: Absolutely no swearing and disrespecting. Rule two: you will be in a uniform  when I see you” she hands me a skirt, cardigan, and tie. I laugh at the outfit. “You want me to wear this” I laugh out.

---- 5 HOURS LATER---

“Boys” she yells and they walk in. I have my head on the table almost in tears. “I will be back tomorrow at two” “Yes Madame” I say. “So how was it?” Liam rubs my back. I lift up my head and I instantly get a headache. “Why are you doing this to me, I hate you guys and you said you guys loved me!” I slam my head back on the table. “She taught us” Niall chimes in. “I want to go home” I cry. “Sarah you can’t go home” Louis says. I start crying I want to go home and these Barbie dolls won’t let me. “I want to go home and sleep in my own bed, go to the small shops by my house. I hate you guys and I will never like you!” I snap. I remove myself from that situation and I go to my room. I throw the stupid outfit on the floor when I get an idea. I start cutting the long skirt into a mini skirt and I sew an anchor onto the cardigan. I smile at my masterpiece.

“Sarah” Amanda’s soft voice says through the door. “Enter” I say like an old queen. “Lets sneak out tonight” I smile wide and I look at the time and its 10:00. “Lets go” I grin leaping in the air. I change into a pair of shorts and a blue crop top. Amanda does my makeup and my hair. I slip on my converse and I am ready. We make a rope out of our bed sheets and I throw them out the window. I make my way down and I do a dance because I am free. “Let’s get our groove on!” Amanda yells. We run down the pavement screaming and yelling. We stop at a club and we start drinking I black out.