Locked up

I open my eyes to see Amanda crying over me. "Sarah its going to be ok" she screams out as I try to move but a sharp pain goes throughout my body. I lift my head to see a bloody blanket covering up my shaking body. "A-Amanda I-i'm ok" I stutter as my body becomes cold and shaky. I remove the blanket to see my torso is shredded and missing so skin. Amanda puts the blanket back over me and applies pressure. "S-Stop" I say as I remove her hands. I feel sleepy and my body tingling. I hear voices and then shouting. BANG BANG BANG My eyes start to water when I see Liam and Louis crying over me. "CALL A MEDIC!" Louis shouts as he picks me up. I close my eyes and I hear Liam screaming at me. "SARAH OPEN YOUR EYES  PLEASE!" I can't I fall into the blackness of the world.

harry's Pov

"Look!" Niall shouts as he points to a window. I look closer and I see a sign that says 'James Burgerson' I walk into my room and I grab a tazer, and two guns. I throw Niall the Tazer and Zayn the gun. "Liam you and Lou will get the girls" I growl as we walk out the house and to my car. I race to this James' business and he has the closed sign up. I walk up to the door and I kick it in. Niall goes in before me and I hear a scream. I walk in and the man is on the floor out cold and Niall is standing beside him smiling like an idiot. "Was that suppose to happen?" I chuckle as I realize that Liam should have taken the tazer. Someone punches me to the floor. I stand up to see another man holding Amanda with a gun pushes against her temple. "LET HER GO" I scream as he smirks. Amanda's eyes turn dark and her eyes are now marbles filling with water. I mouth 'Its ok' and she nods. I hear Louis and Liam scream and no Sarah. The bloke turns his head and I fire one shot and I hit him in his shoulder. Amanda runs over to Niall crying. I walk over to the man and he is still alive. "You are a sick man" I shake my head as turn to walk away. I hear two shots and a burning feeling in my shoulder. I look at my shoulder and I see red liquid running down my arm. Niall runs over and punches the guy out. I drop to the floor barley able to get my breath. "Tell SJ  that I love her" I cry as I pass out.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had a lot going on! But here is the other part. I think I might delete this because no one is telling me what they think... I DON'T KNOW!